Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zero communication for one month about MX Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, new member here. I ordered a MX on November 6th (1 month ago) but I have received zero news about it (not even a VIN). Today is the 1-month mark. I know it all depends on configurations and stuff. I know that deliveries by 12/31 will be eligible for the $1,875 Federal Tax Credit, so that lifts me up a bit, knowing that everything could happen this month. Anybody experienced this with their MX order in the past? A timeline of order to delivery day would be highly appreciated.

Here's my MX specs:

- Red
- 22" black onyx wheels
- 6 seats, all blacked interior
- FSD

Thanks.

With both my orders, I heard a little bit right after the order was placed, then nothing at all until they had the car shipping and would be ready to deliver in a few days.

Not the best for arranging loans and the like, but typical of the Tesla experience from what I’ve read.

I ordered an LR MX on Oct. 31. It is my first car with Tesal and maybe I am spending too much time on these message boards but it feels like they are over-whelmed and it is making me nervous about the build quality. Don’t want a “take the car now for the tax credit and we’ll fix it later” approach.

• Love
Reactions: AMPd