Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: https://bit.ly/3TpxMRP

Product picture:
20''.jpg

rim protector.png

rim protector2.png

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

21''.jpg

The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023

Last edited:
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: All-in-one Rimcase Rim Protector for Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel

Product picture:
View attachment 989729
View attachment 989730
View attachment 989731

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

View attachment 989732
The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023
I have a Model Y with 20” Inductions. I would LOVE to have these rim protectors as my wife has curbed the wheels at least FIVE times! I stopped counting, so it’s more than that.

I have a Model Y with 20” Inductions. I would LOVE to have these rim protectors as my wife has curbed the wheels at least FIVE times! I stopped counting, so it’s more than that.
Hi! I'm sorry to hear about the curbs. Anyway, the wife is always right. What we can do is try our best to protect our wheels. But the trial quota has been filled. We provided a discount code for TMC fans. Just DM us or send an email to us to get a fan discount.

If you like, follow our store, we will launch product activities about Tesla from time to time.

Contact email: [email protected]

I would love to try these. I have a 21 Model Y with 20” Inductions.
Hi! Thank you for your enthusiastic participation. So sorry that the trial quota has been filled.

As a thank you for your reply, here is a forum fan discount coupon for you. Please kindly feel free to send us a private message or email us. We will send you a fan discount code.

If you like, follow our store, we will launch product activities about Tesla from time to time.

Contact email: [email protected]

Never used a wheel protector before but have curbed many wheels unfortunately. The 21" Uberturbine on my MYP looks amazing but I am in a constant worry about curbing it. Would love to be considered for this opportunity! Thank you!!
Hi! The 21'' Uberturbin Wheel Rim Protector is on sale now.
Product link: https://bit.ly/40UDtZy

Don't forget the special code for TMC fans. Just apply when checking out. 🥳 🥳 🥳

Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Thank you all for your interest and participation in Teslaunch's new product activity! Based on the timing and active engagement, we're excited to announce the following winners🎉:

Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel All-In-One Rim Protector:
TesLEEZ
YisSerL
Dantley
SilverSp33d3r

Tesla Model Y Model Y 21'' Uberturbine Wheel All-In-One Rim Protector:
thefisch
patrick40363
MidBaz
kingkong5
JaredM3
PapaWangsta

Congratulations to the lucky man on the list!

All giveaways have been given away. Fans are welcome to share their experience with us.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's participation. Stay tuned, as Teslaunch has more exciting events coming up in the near future. Keep an eye on our updates!🤝🤝🤝

• Love
Reactions: kingkong5 and fsb1
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

Thank you all for your interest and participation in Teslaunch's new product activity! Based on the timing and active engagement, we're excited to announce the following winners🎉:

Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel All-In-One Rim Protector:
TesLEEZ
YisSerL
Dantley
SilverSp33d3r

Tesla Model Y Model Y 21'' Uberturbine Wheel All-In-One Rim Protector:
thefisch
patrick40363
MidBaz
kingkong5
JaredM3
PapaWangsta

Congratulations to the lucky man on the list!

All giveaways have been given away. Fans are welcome to share their experience with us.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's participation. Stay tuned, as Teslaunch has more exciting events coming up in the near future. Keep an eye on our updates!🤝🤝🤝
Looking forward to the product delivery and trying it on my Model Y Performance. Can't wait to see how well it fits the wheels.

Received for my 2022 Y LR 20” they fit incredibly well and look great!
Looking forward to reviewing long term after the rainy season!

Thank you @Teslaunch

These look pretty good! Can’t wait to get mine for my uberturbines, hopefully it covers up the damage my wife did. I haven’t received any shipping information or anything but hopefully they arrive soon.

Did anyone get their 21” covers delivered and installed yet? Curious to see what they look like

These look pretty good! Can’t wait to get mine for my uberturbines, hopefully it covers up the damage my wife did. I haven’t received any shipping information or anything but hopefully they arrive soon.

Did anyone get their 21” covers delivered and installed yet? Curious to see what they look like
My wheels had major curb rash and they covered up nicely.