Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! We are here to introduce our latest product: Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 🚗💨. This product is meticulously designed to provide top-notch protection for your Tesla Wheel Rims.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 10 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

All-In-One Rimcase Rim Protector For Tesla Model Y 20'' Induction Wheel and 21” Uberturbine Wheels

Product link: https://bit.ly/3TpxMRP

Product picture:
20''.jpg

rim protector.png

rim protector2.png

Features:
  1. Enhanced wheel protection.
  2. Cover Existing Scratches. Save money on wheel repairs.
  3. Snap-on installation, is firm and does not fall off even when driving at high speeds.
  4. Easy to install & easy to remove.
  5. Multiple color options.

21''.jpg

The 21'' hub protective cover is on pre-sale, be the first to experience it! (will be shipped on November 27, 2023)

Lottery quota:
5 for Model Y 20-inch wheel car owners
5 for Model Y 21-inch wheel car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing which one you want to try and why.

Requirements:
Own Tesla of Model Y 20'' Induction Wheels or 21'' Uberturbine Wheels

End date:
December 09, 2023

Last edited:
These look pretty good! Can’t wait to get mine for my uberturbines, hopefully it covers up the damage my wife did. I haven’t received any shipping information or anything but hopefully they arrive soon.

Did anyone get their 21” covers delivered and installed yet? Curious to see what they look like
I received mine yesterday. They look great on my table, but there’s no instructions on how to install. It came with a couple rolls of some black foam tape, so I’m confused on what to do next.
IMG_0949.jpeg

I received mine yesterday. They look great on my table, but there’s no instructions on how to install. It came with a couple rolls of some black foam tape, so I’m confused on what to do next.View attachment 999390
8989.png

Hi! The black foam tape can be pasted on the edge of the back of the rim protector cover. You can also use it directly without pasting.

Reactions: kingkong5
Hi! Customers are worried that the product will wear the wheel hub of the car, so we equipped it with this cushioning tampon. In fact, whether this sticker is attached or not will not affect the use effect of the product. This cushioning cotton is just a complementary product.
do you recommend we use the cushioning tape, or is the product designed to work better without it?

Mine arrived today and took about 15 minutes to install. They look great and will take care of any curbs they come up against. I still need to put some miles on them to see how well they stay attached and if there is any noise from them. I didn't use the tape and the fit was very tight without the tape so not sure if it would be good to use. Mine are the 21" and they blend right in. I will update after some driving.

I applied my Teslaunch 21” Uberturbine rim protectors over the weekend. Without checking to see how it is installed I made this video of me putting on the first one:

Before:
View attachment 1000678

After:

View attachment 1000680

You can hardly tell they are there, and I’m happy that my rims are protected. Thanks a lot for this product, Teslaunch.
Thank you so much for sharing. So glad fans love the product. Good products deserve to be known to more people. Your recognition gives us greater motivation to bring more good products to Tesla owners.

I applied my Teslaunch 21” Uberturbine rim protectors over the weekend. Without checking to see how it is installed I made this video of me putting on the first one:

Before:
View attachment 1000678

After:

View attachment 1000680

You can hardly tell they are there, and I’m happy that my rims are protected. Thanks a lot for this product, Teslaunch.

These look great!

Mine finally came the other day, but with the holidays I only finally got a chance to open them yesterday. Packaged well and no damage! Unfortunately I had to take my Uberturbines off and put my winter tires on, but I will probably pull my damaged wheel out of storage to install one and see how much damage it covers. I think the wife cause too much damage and paint flaked odd on the spoke that these won’t cover, so I’ll probbably have that wheel refinished, but these will definitely be on my car for its lifetime! Gonna recommend my brother in law get some for his Induction wheels!

Jared

I have 20" Induction wheels. I bought something that looked exactly like this (not from Teslaunch though) and it had an issue where it wouldn't clip on fine. One of the clips refuses to clip in and would always pop out. When I pushed that in, the clip next to that, or diagonally opposite it, would pop out. It made the product unusable. Anyone having any issues with the Teslaunch protector? I mailed Teslaunch and they said no one had faced any such issues yet. I'm still a bit scared since I had a hard time getting the other vendor to accept returns without them keeping shipping and restocking fees.

I have 20" Induction wheels. I bought something that looked exactly like this (not from Teslaunch though) and it had an issue where it wouldn't clip on fine. One of the clips refuses to clip in and would always pop out. When I pushed that in, the clip next to that, or diagonally opposite it, would pop out. It made the product unusable. Anyone having any issues with the Teslaunch protector? I mailed Teslaunch and they said no one had faced any such issues yet. I'm still a bit scared since I had a hard time getting the other vendor to accept returns without them keeping shipping and restocking fees.
No issues with my 20” induction s fitment. Very happy with the product so far.

Reactions: VipinLJ