Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.8 FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those 2 are (probably) employees and were just moved over from 44.5.5/10.7 this morning. So the more correct answer is 0 whole cars.:rolleyes:

Probably the best that will happen is we wake up to a few "first look" YouTubes.
PLEASE let me be wrong and I have an Install instead.:eek:
you mean all those videos that show up when you search for FSD 10.8 that turn out to be someone talking about somebody else's pictures of the release notes screens. I remember seeing one of those jokers going as far as to start sitting in his car then looking at the center display -then everything after that was a faked to look like he was reading it from his car.

you mean all those videos that show up when you search for FSD 10.8 that turn out to be someone talking about somebody else's pictures of the release notes screens. I remember seeing one of those jokers going as far as to start sitting in his car then looking at the center display -then everything after that was a faked to look like he was reading it from his car.
Epic, saw that one too 😅

Please tell me this FSD?!

Attachments

• 2EE77134-C86F-4898-89F3-556968FBEE78.jpeg
    2EE77134-C86F-4898-89F3-556968FBEE78.jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 79