Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100D supercharging speed - slow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an error message for the passenger airbag. They wanted to charge me $510 to perform an inspection while the vehicle was at the SC. I said no. The light went away on its own.
This is something completely different. i already know my battery is NOT ok. Instead of charging me for “circuit check” they should care.

The car broke down completely without any warning at 7% and I had to tow it into the SeC. And it does not fully charge any longer. So I can use about 20% less of my battery. Not great. And 10kW at 70% is no supercharging..

So I will pay and wait for the battery to fail completely- but saying there are no issues at all is weird

This is something completely different. i already know my battery is NOT ok. Instead of charging me for “circuit check” they should care.

The car broke down completely without any warning at 7% and I had to tow it into the SeC. And it does not fully charge any longer. So I can use about 20% less of my battery. Not great. And 10kW at 70% is no supercharging..

So I will pay and wait for the battery to fail completely- but saying there are no issues at all is weird
Drive it and give it some time, it will fail.... Unfortunatelly there was no guarantee on residual capacity/driven km in the past...

Sure, it will fail, but I don’t want to pay and hear them saying “everything is ok”
- if it’s obviously not:/
Not all service centers are created equal. Some are downright horrible and unreliable. Contact another service center to get a 2nd or 3rd opinion. Maybe they can do remote diagnostics? If you're in NM then you'll have to go out of state, unfortunately.

Yes indeed. It broke again, at 15% it stopped in the middle of the night and had to be towed, and finally Tesla (another SeC) admitted sth is not ok. They changedthe battery.

I got this:

ASY,HV BATT,100KWH,CAT1,REMAN,SX (1107679-01-A)

Fully charged it is about 273 mi, the nominal full pack is 84,4kWh; DC charging total 252kWh, AC 15829kWh. So nice:)

But it took until June this year, more than 7 months. In the end I had only about 120mi range usable.. (top 15 and bottom 15% not usable)