Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100D w/ Multi Pattern Seats & Carbon Fiber Trim???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just reconfigured a 90D order to a 100D and had to change the seats option as well. I went with the Multi Pattern seats...since its a new design they seem like it would hold up better. Is there anyway to get the Carbon Fiber Trim with it? The Carbon Fiber is an option ($250) - only with the other seats....Has anyone been able to custom order through them? I keep hearing its not possible...

I had premium with ventilated seats & the carbon fiber trim ($1000) originally.

Thanks!

There's more and more on the aftermarket for trim pieces for model S and X.

Seats are more permanent and costly to redo later...

CF trim pieces... slap 'em on later when some company in China makes a set. Or use the carbon fiber looking body wrap.. it's cheap!

Unfortunately, I'm not getting a 100D, but I did order MP-seats and CF on my car. Below is a cut & paste from the spec-sheet pulled today off my MyTesla account.

I'm scheduled for a March/early April delivery. Since the order was confirmed prior to the recent interior selection changes, should I assume I'll get what I ordered?

EXTERIOR

Silver Metallic Paint 1,000

Glass Roof 1,500

19" Silver Slipstream Wheels Included

INTERIOR

Multi-Pattern Black Seats Included

Carbon Fiber Décor 1,000

Unfortunately, I'm not getting a 100D, but I did order MP-seats and CF on my car. Below is a cut & paste from the spec-sheet pulled today off my MyTesla account.

I'm scheduled for a March/early April delivery. Since the order was confirmed prior to the recent interior selection changes, should I assume I'll get what I ordered?

EXTERIOR

Silver Metallic Paint 1,000

Glass Roof 1,500

19" Silver Slipstream Wheels Included

INTERIOR

Multi-Pattern Black Seats Included

Carbon Fiber Décor 1,000
Looks like you will...since it's at that $1000 w/ the older config. I wonder if they will provide the updated seat design for you?