Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

110v 20a outlet for all models, if not V2H

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be it emergency or recreation (camping), I really want to have this item standard.
I realize there is 3ed party options to connect to 12v battery, but best is built in from main battery with app monitoring.

A few BEV's already have this standard, Tesla should put this back (I read early Model S had it).

(I am sure posted here in past, just reminding)

Reactions: dhrivnak
Upvote 1
Posed elsewhere:

This forum is not owned by or (officially) monitored by Tesla (and probably not unofficially either). But…

Tesla uses the twitter lottery to decide on which customer recommended features to add.

You tweet your idea to Elon Musk.

Posed elsewhere:

This forum is not owned by or (officially) monitored by Tesla (and probably not unofficially either). But…

Tesla uses the twitter lottery to decide on which customer recommended features to add.

You tweet your idea to Elon Musk.
Twitter? what's that? /j

My twitter X is locked while on appeal, for 16 months. It is funny I can react to Alerts, but cannot open the app.

If/when I can use it again, will post (again)

I think this would be nice too. I was on a cross country trip recently and my passenger would have benefited from a dedicated outlet somewhere in the car to power a laptop and a few other things. That's one thing I love about the F150L and something I hope the CT has.... all that utility and outlets.

Reactions: dhrivnak
In the meantime, you can use the cigarette lighter if you buy the right inverter/outlet.