Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Auto windows also inop.
GPS shows car is at another location as well.
Software stuck at 100% 2020.12.11.1
Tried reboot several times. Then tries to reload software again/starts back at about 50% then loads to 100 and sits there

Auto windows also inop.
GPS shows car is at another location as well.
Software stuck at 100% 2020.12.11.1
Tried reboot several times. Then tries to reload software again/starts back at about 50% then loads to 100 and sits there

the only time mine freaked out the thing that resolved it was to park it and leave it to go sleep on its own. About 4hrs later I came back and it was playing nice again.
I have been told you can power it off from menu and walk away to achieve the same thing...I don’t know if that’s true.

Just got the notification a short while ago and did the update. Haven’t driven. Went from 12.5 to 12.11.1. I have purchased FSD but haven’t done the HW3 upgrade yet so still on 2.5. Wondering if I will see stop signs and lights even if not using AP like I could see the orange cones under 12.5.

Just update to yesterday’s install on my car. Short morning drive on local streets for coffee (not using AP) and no stop signs or traffic lights.

Went for a short drive at lunch and the release notes were on the screen. I didn't notice anything unusual. It notices the lights and signs. I didn't check the crosswalk functionality. I also didn't have the "running pump" issue. It shut down as usual. M3P + FSD + HW3

Best,

Went for a short drive at lunch and the release notes were on the screen. I didn't notice anything unusual. It notices the lights and signs. I didn't check the crosswalk functionality. I also didn't have the "running pump" issue. It shut down as usual. M3P + FSD + HW3

Best,
It isn’t expected to do anything different unless you explicitly enable the traffic response (disabled by default) and operate on TACC/AP on streets with traffic controls.

Cars with FSD and without have exactly the same hardware. Tesla decided this is an FSD feature, so it only works on cars that purchased FSD.
True for newer M3's but older M3's have older HW 2.5. You can have HW 3.0 and still get the enhanced visualizations (where you see stop signs and stop lights), but you won't get the feature to stop at signs or red lights without having FSD. With HW 2.5 you do not even get the enhanced visualizations, so no stop signs and no stop lights, only cones.

• Informative
Reactions: EnrgyNDpndnce
i got 12.11.1 a couple of days ago. I have paid for FSD, but don't have HW 3.0 yet. I don't see traffic lights or any of that. Do I need HW 3.0 to see that? Also, for those of you that have had their HW swapped, how did you get it done? Tesla call you?

They should just let anybody that has Hw3 have this feature as it is. They are just leveraging the fleet to train the neural network it's not actually really doing anything valuable. Just let anybody train it that wants to.

• Funny
Reactions: DrtyJrze