Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.16.35 - Does not fix "Cruise not available"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my car from the SC with the latest update and unfortunately it does not fix the issue. What a bummer!

Also I noticed that this update does not have AEB, which I thought was interesting. Maybe these are some experimental builds to debug the ongoing issue with AP2 on certain cars.

...based on the poll...

Mine doesn't work consistently either!

It has allowed cars to cut off in front of me fine without hitting them so far for 700 miles then it almost hit a merging pickup truck and I had to manually apply the brake:

I am not complaining because it'll get more consistent with subsequent updates.

It has allowed cars to cut off in front of me fine without hitting them so far for 700 miles then it almost hit a merging pickup truck and I had to manually apply the brake:
Thanks for the video. Sorry to break away from the OP's topic ... but your BlackVue 650S video is quite clear compared to mine. I can read plates at the edge of the screen in your video. My BV camera recording (same model) has 20% more pixilation. Did you bump up a quality setting? If so where is that setting?

...Sorry to break away from the OP's topic ...

Please don't shoot me for being off topic because TechVP must know how to get clearest BlackVue dashcam video:

1) Run your BlackVue App
2) Click on BlackVue Wi-Fi

0gtu55f.png

3) Click on Right upper "gear" icon for configuration:

q9HFelu.png

4) Click on Basic Settings

PuXtb6s.png

5) Click on Recording Settings:

Fb8m5mh.png

6) Click on "Image Quality" and choose "Highest":

CjGWtN2.png

If you cannot save the changes from an Phone App, you need to take your SD card out and plug in your desktop computer and run its viewer program that has the same configuration icon for you to change the settings and save them.

Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo and TechVP