Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.26.76 New Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks like a new update 17.26.76 is being pushed out. Only one vehicle so far but I pray it's silky smooth for ap2!!! If anyone has it, please post notes and how vehicle behaves.

I have been patiently waiting every since EM tweeted it would go out "this weekend" and I think that was around 3 weeks ago. Lol

Reactions: Helmuth
I got it a couple hours ago. Was 17 17 17. Can't scroll through changes either.

Freeway lane keep much improved. But slows down for car ahead too early and too strongly. I like the more decisive/quicker lane change.

Browser still essentially unusable.

I just installed update. haven't driven car yet. update notes write that display brightness will auto dim or brighten depending on surroundings. also more accurate range reading for battery. most likely the range will be listed lower than before the update.

I just installed update. haven't driven car yet. update notes write that display brightness will auto dim or brighten depending on surroundings. also more accurate range reading for battery. most likely the range will be listed lower than before the update.

Did you get this update from a SC ? Also what was your previous version? 17.17.4?

Did u get 17.26.17 or a recent previous update from the SC? The reason I am asking is because, many of us are still in 17.17.4/17 and it seems like folks who have recently got their updates from the SC are getting future updates.
I received this update via WiFi yesterday. Haven't been to a ServCtr in couple of months. Was previously @ 17.17.4, Model S HW2, so it appears this version is going out to a larger crowd.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Nothing here... Hard to believe this is going out for everyone, been waiting since May
Well I wouldn't say Everyone is getting it, but certainly AP2 vehicles are.
upload_2017-7-6_15-9-31.png

upload_2017-7-6_15-10-10.png

Did about 200 miles today on the new update all freeway miles.... this is very very close to the silky smooth that was talked about. When there is clearly marked lines on the road I'd say it's as good or better than ap1, it handles turns 85% better than before with much less ping ponging and a way smoother line all the way through a turn. I didn't have a single false positive with any bridges or signs so that's a step back in the right direction.

The largest disappointment is still in the carpool lanes where I do most of my driving, it just seems the camera(s) can't see yellow or gray/white solid lines very well at all. There was no improvement in this area at all that I noticed, bad enough still that I didn't want to really even use it in the carpool lane. When the carpool lane widens it still has a serious issue and just won't follow the car in front of it like ap1 does, it wants to slam to one side or the other. I think the weaving in the carpool lane has gotten worse if anything,

Everyone is going to be quite pleased if you drive on freeways (non carpool) lanes. It's so much better and feels more confident than before it's hard to compare. If they can fix the carpool issues I'd say this update took us past or for sure at parity with ap1. Exciting times and hope for more updates quickly!

Also it still does not show cars on adjacent lanes unless you turn a signal on and there's no differing in vehicle types yet