Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 inch Sports wheels on SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an SR+ with Aero Wheels and really want to replace them with OEM 19 inch Sports Wheels. I have asked Tesla Service Centre in Dartford if they can order me a set.

Has anyone else done this? If so have you notice any range, comfort or performance differences?

Also wondering if there is a market for barely used Aero Wheels?

I have an SR+ with Aero Wheels and really want to replace them with OEM 19 inch Sports Wheels. I have asked Tesla Service Centre in Dartford if they can order me a set.

Has anyone else done this? If so have you notice any range, comfort or performance differences?

I'm sure there will be people interested in wheels for use with winter tyres for example. Every bit of extra range is useful in the winter so that also gives them an extra attraction. With the aero covers on they are the easiest wheels to clean!

Reactions: mo.dilwar

Are you willing to split, there may be people who want to buy individually, as no spare in car, might be worth while having one to put in the boot on long journeys.

Ill be interested in buying 1 of them (especially as i have managed to kerb 1 of mine already (something in road, done some damage!!!, i nearly cried:()

Let me Know.

Are you willing to split, there may be people who want to buy individually, as no spare in car, might be worth while having one to put in the boot on long journeys.

Ill be interested in buying 1 of them (especially as i have managed to kerb 1 of mine already (something in road, done some damage!!!, i nearly cried:()

Let me Know.

Would definitely consider if I could find enough buyers to take all four off me. But waiting for service centre to get back to me once they have a set of 19s in their hands. So won’t be seeking buyers for the Aeros just yet.

Resurrecting this thread after Tesla SC got back to me with news that they have got a set of 19 inch sport wheels for me.

Wondering if there’s any folks in the UK (preferably able to collect from London) interested in buying my 18 inch Aeros. Willing to split sell them separately if there’s enough demand. I’ve had these since 9th November and have done 308 miles on the tyres to date.

I’m not sure what a fair price is for these. Welcome any reasonable offers.

Resurrecting this thread after Tesla SC got back to me with news that they have got a set of 19 inch sport wheels for me.

Wondering if there’s any folks in the UK (preferably able to collect from London) interested in buying my 18 inch Aeros. Willing to split sell them separately if there’s enough demand. I’ve had these since 9th November and have done 308 miles on the tyres to date.

I’m not sure what a fair price is for these. Welcome any reasonable offers.

I'll be interested in 1 of them, if you do decide to split them, whereabouts in London are you?

might also be worth posting here: For Sale / Wanted

Yes will do that or start a separate For Sale thread, not sure which is best.

Also thinking logistics. Wondering is the 18 Aeros will fit in the back of my M3 once the 19s have been put on.

lastly I need to think about price for the Aeros. I was thinking closer to £1200 for the set, £300 each seeing as a full set set form Tesla in the US is $2000