Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$2,500 price reduction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of LR MY on 2/6/21. Soon after, the news came out about $1,000 price reduction on SR MY.
Just today I was on tesla.com and base price of MY LR is now $47,490?? That’s $2,500 cheaper! Any way Tesla will price match just like Costco does??

I took delivery of LR MY on 2/6/21. Soon after, the news came out about $1,000 price reduction on SR MY.
Just today I was on tesla.com and base price of MY LR is now $47,490?? That’s $2,500 cheaper! Any way Tesla will price match just like Costco does??
I think the base price is still $48,990, but the $47,490 simply takes into account the $1,500 California clean fuel reward.

However, from what I have read on these forums, if you have already taken delivery, it will be difficult to get a price adjustment, especially since it's been a month since you took delivery.

The price is still $48,990. However, not sure why they would give you money back for a purchase a month ago. I have never heard of a dealership giving money back if they end of selling the same car for cheaper than what someone else paid for.

Last edited: