Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 accidents within 2 months.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got rear ended almost 2 months ago, just got it back from repairs & then some kid runs a red light and spins me out.. more than likely totaled due to high mileage & it being a 2018. But I’m never getting a different car. it’s crazy how safe Teslas are.

Attachments

• IMG_7696.jpeg
    IMG_7696.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 4
  • Informative
Reactions: KenC
Got rear ended almost 2 months ago, just got it back from repairs & then some kid runs a red light and spins me out.. more than likely totaled due to high mileage & it being a 2018. But I’m never getting a different car. it’s crazy how safe Teslas are.
May be the way you drive. Stop going further than the end of your driveway!

The other driver accepted blame? Do you have any video to share? Not that I don’t believe you, just like seeing the videos.

Reactions: fredjan
Wow, that was 5secs from when the video started, and the video started when the light was already green! The kid driving the other vehicle wasn't even close to making that light. He had a clear view that you were crossing, in fact, you almost cleared him, by the time, he ENTERED the intersection. Weird. Was he looking at his phone? He could so easily have avoided you. A little flick of the steering wheel, and he would have swerved past you.
1718683619679.jpeg

Reactions: father_of_6
God watches over kids and fools. And I was both at the same time. At 16, I found myself on the other side of a major intersection, having blown through the light before I even knew it. I was driving my step dad’s car and couldn’t even tell you what I was doing to not see it. I only realized what happened AFTER I had crossed over 4 lanes, and was completely on the other side, having not touched a single car. Stay safe. There’s a lot of idiots like me out there.