Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 Model 3 Reservations Delivery issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I reserved 2 Models 3's in line on the first day. and configured both cars on different dates.

I am located in Toronto, Canada

Config 1
May 28th
Red, LR

Config 2
May 30th
Midnight Silver, LR

I received the VIN and took delivery for Config 2 within 2 weeks..... BUT Config 1 I am still waiting for a VIN. Its been 6 weeks since I've configured the red car.

Has anyone else had issues with 2 reservations ? or with a red car ?

Thanks

Looking at Troy's spreadsheet, just by eyeball, it looks like red configurations are the laggiest for VIN assignments (most of the Red column cells are red, indicating configuration but no VIN, even back to late April. Contrast with the other paint colors, whose cells are mostly green.

Mt3qUCL.png

The raw data is in the sheet to calculate an average days for config-to-VIN by color, but I don't think he's precalculated that, and I'm too lazy to do so, except by eyeball.

Looking at Troy's spreadsheet, just by eyeball, it looks like red configurations are the laggiest for VIN assignments (most of the Red column cells are red, indicating configuration but no VIN, even back to late April. Contrast with the other paint colors, whose cells are mostly green.

Mt3qUCL.png

The raw data is in the sheet to calculate an average days for config-to-VIN by color, but I don't think he's precalculated that, and I'm too lazy to do so, except by eyeball.

Interesting that Red, White, and Blue (in that order) have the longest wait. Go USA! :p