Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 Year Checkup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did consider finding a local garage to do it for me

I use Cleevley Motors - they are mobile (pretty much any EV brand AFAIK) and do it driveway / work car park. Can't remember what it cost, but they did a fuller list - grease the door hinges, and use a non-contrasting colour grease etc. etc. - so may notbe relevant for anyone just wanting box-tick for Lease requirements etc.

Wouldn't have thought so. Only parts needed are the filters (£40?) and a dab of grease for the brakes. The rest is just labour which should take a good fitter what, an hour tops?
£100 an hour labour sounds like a fair deal for them.
You might be right - I was assuming it would take more than an hour for the brakes alone. Probably basing it on my speed not theirs.

I use Cleevley Motors - they are mobile (pretty much any EV brand AFAIK) and do it driveway / work car park. Can't remember what it cost, but they did a fuller list - grease the door hinges, and use a non-contrasting colour grease etc. etc. - so may notbe relevant for anyone just wanting box-tick for Lease requirements etc.
I’ll use them later this year when it hits 2 years. Watch plenty of their videos by James, top chap.

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Have arranged a mobile 2 year check, charged 69.60. Also said they are installing O-ring on trunk power strut for free as part of warranty. Very simple process to arrange and pleased that this is the only service I need before my lease ends and it cost just £70 for 3 years! Touchwood. God, I paid £2000 every year when I went for services with Rangerovers and BMWs.

Brake fluid £16.50, Filter cabin (remove and replace) £16.50, HVAC combination filter 2 X £12.50 = 58 + VAT 11.60 = 69.60

Install O ring at trunk power strut £145 & 165 - covered under basic warranty.

Just an update.

Had my mobile service today. The ranger came and sorted out the above 2 year service check, brakes are fine so no greasing required. Charged the card £69.60 registered with Tesla and that’s it. It took 20minutes to do all the lease terms necessary checks. That’s the cheapest overall service charges I’ve ever paid for a 3 year maintenance of any car.

Just an update.

Had my mobile service today. The ranger came and sorted out the above 2 year service check, brakes are fine so no greasing required. Charged the card £69.60 registered with Tesla and that’s it. It took 20minutes to do all the lease terms necessary checks. That’s the cheapest overall service charges I’ve ever paid for a 3 year maintenance of any car.
I paid around that just for a ranger to change my cabin filters without any extra checks on brakes etc.

Just an update.

Mines coming from Chelmsford too on Friday. Hopefully he will say the same thing about my brakes 😄

Was it Steve by chance?