Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

20" Winter Rubber - P85+ ready for some snow!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my winter wheels swapped today for my stock summer 21s. Got them from Tirerack. 20x8.5 Zinik Z33 with black accent on 255/40R-20 Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II 240. I think they are a perfect balance between the 19" and 21" options.

$3000 for wheels, tires, tax, shipping, and mobile installation in my garage!

9y6yhydy.jpg

duravu3a.jpg

u3eqyju3.jpg

I also purchased same Pirelli, different 20" rims from tire rack. Will post pic when installed. If they are great, they may stay on all year. Love the 21s but too many potholes around here.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my winter wheels swapped today for my stock summer 21s. Got them from Tirerack. 20x8.5 Zinik Z33 with black accent on 255/40R-20 Pirelli Winter Sottozero Serie II 240. I think they are a perfect balance between the 19" and 21" options.

$3000 for wheels, tires, tax, shipping, and mobile installation in my garage!

who reset your tpms?

20x8.5 Avarus AV8, 255/40R-20 Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season, Tire Rack, ready for winter without going to 19s. FYI, Tesla service center policy is they will not install aftermarket equip, so you'll need to get installed elsewhere and then take by SC for TPMS reset. Easiest course is have Tire Rack ship to one of their authorized installers. Don't forget jack mode, make sure they hit the jack points, torque to 130.

Order Total Including Shipping:
$2,598.24

photo 2-2.JPG
photo 1-2.JPG