Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 Tesla Model S, 15,000 miles, tech package (lift gate), tan leather, eco-hitch with light plug, brand new tires, black power coated wheels. This is a rebuilt title so the price is lower than normal yet there is no differnce than a non-rebuilt. No airbag deployment, with Car Fax to prove it. I have the pictures of the damage (no structural damage) prior to repair if interested. Asking $70,000, however reasonable offers accepted.

passanger side.jpg
Driverside.jpg

I am not trying to crap on your sale but be advised that tesla sold my similar car that I traded in for a bit over $62k

I'm glad you didn't try to crap on it, it being an accident makes it so much better. Thanks! And its common knowledge when you trade a car in you will not get a good price. Too bad there isn't a way to privately message someone on the forum. They could even call it a PM.

What options did yours have?
How many miles did it have?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanquen
Might want to list some more details (i.e., battery size, whether it's been re-certified by Tesla after salvage, etc.).
Thanks for the input, surprised I didn't think of the battery.

It has 85Kw battery, Panoramic Roof, Premium Sound Package and no it hasn't been re-certified by tesla but will do so if anyone lets me know they are interested. It costs about $1,000 dollars, so I will have it completed at my expense when there is interest in the car. Thanks for pointing that out, I can't believe I didn't think to add that stuff.

interior.JPG