TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2014 Tesla Model S w/o Autopilot For Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by gotz2ride, Mar 26, 2016.

1. gotz2ride

gotz2ride Member

2014 Tesla Model S, 15,000 miles, tech package (lift gate), tan leather, eco-hitch with light plug, brand new tires, black power coated wheels. This is a rebuilt title so the price is lower than normal yet there is no differnce than a non-rebuilt. No airbag deployment, with Car Fax to prove it. I have the pictures of the damage (no structural damage) prior to repair if interested. Asking $70,000, however reasonable offers accepted.

passanger side.jpg Driverside.jpg

2. kort677

kort677 Banned

I am not trying to crap on your sale but be advised that tesla sold my similar car that I traded in for a bit over $62k

• Disagree x 1
  3. gotz2ride

gotz2ride Member

#3 gotz2ride, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    I'm glad you didn't try to crap on it, it being an accident makes it so much better. Thanks! And its common knowledge when you trade a car in you will not get a good price. Too bad there isn't a way to privately message someone on the forum. They could even call it a PM.

What options did yours have?
    How many miles did it have?

• Like x 1
  4. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Might want to list some more details (i.e., battery size, whether it's been re-certified by Tesla after salvage, etc.).

5. gotz2ride

gotz2ride Member

Thanks for the input, surprised I didn't think of the battery.

It has 85Kw battery, Panoramic Roof, Premium Sound Package and no it hasn't been re-certified by tesla but will do so if anyone lets me know they are interested. It costs about $1,000 dollars, so I will have it completed at my expense when there is interest in the car. Thanks for pointing that out, I can't believe I didn't think to add that stuff.

interior.JPG

6. gotz2ride

gotz2ride Member

IMG_4816.JPG IMG_4823.JPG IMG_4822.JPG IMG_4818.JPG IMG_4816.JPG

Attached Files:

7. JPUConn

JPUConn Active Member

Is there any warranty?
    Can a branded title vehicle be financed?

8. Btr_ftw

Btr_ftw Court Jester

it can depending on insurance company, yes.

9. gotz2ride

gotz2ride Member

The company in which you have for insurance will not affect whether or not a bank will finance a car. With that being said I have USAA and it's fully insured with no problem.

10. deonb

deonb Supporting Member

He didn't say $62k is what Tesla gave him for the car. He said that's what Tesla sold it for. Tesla gave him $59k for his car (also tech package etc.)

• Like x 1
  11. Btr_ftw

Btr_ftw Court Jester

Sorry I thought he said insured for some reason..

12. gotz2ride

gotz2ride Member

@Btr_ftw no sorries needed here. Now if we can just get our hands on a model 3