Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Model S P90D Ludicrous with Rear Facing Seats Fully Loaded White

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
James,

You probably won’t believe any of this... but I’ll say it anyway.

Apart from the one situation with you... I have never sold a car twice.... and I already explained that situation to you on the phone as well as on this forum. Furthermore I tried to offer you other cars to buy because I felt bad about not being able to sell that car to you.

And as far as not owning these cars... you can ask Bradley if I told him that I was the original owner. I have always been upfront about the cars that I sell. And when I get one as a repo I put it in the post and I am clear about it. Take a look at the post that Bradley conveniently linked. The car that I am currently selling is not a repo by the way.

That said... I responded to Bradley’s posts with personal attacks... primarily because it was clear that he had ill will towards me from the start... and that was wrong.

But I will continue to respond to people who post lies about me. In fact, the whole basis of Bradley's attack was that I tried to sell a car with a lien on it... well I can prove that I paid the lien myself. I have attached the title and lien release from Tesla.

Bradley why don't you post your title search to show people that you just didn't wait long enough for the system to show that the lien was paid... but I doubt you really want to know the truth.

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    367 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1011.JPG
    IMG_1011.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
What the hell does that mean? Man I'm done with you! You sent me a car fax online that didn't include the lien. I did my own car fax thank God and located the lien. I asked you about it and you said you took care of it. I asked you for proof of payment and you said only if i agree to a higher price. The car wasn't even under your name and you tried to sell it to me. Get lost! I'm done here!

Reactions: ACA Man
Whatever man... you make your own assumptions. A car doesn’t have to be in my name for me to sell it. I just need a title and a lien release. A lien search will not show clear if the lien was paid off 2 days before. The car fax that I posted clearly shows that it’s a lease vehicle which obviously means that there was a lien.

You obviously have your preconceived idea about what happened and will not listen the reason. And you won’t post information that would contradict your own assumptions.

All I am asking is for you to post the information you keep saying you obtained that made your believe I was selling a car with a lien. The fact that you will not proves my point.

I don't understand what you want me to post???? You want me to post the car fax with the lien on the car from 6 months ago?? Why? As I said before. Im done with you. People will think twice before dealing with you.

The truth is that everything you claim about me that people should be worried about is verifiably untrue.

You claim that I sold a car that wasn’t under my name... yet I told you it was a repo car and I put it in the post... so obviously it wasn’t under my name.

You claim that I tried to hide a lien. Well obviously the car has a lien. And I have proof that I paid it off. And you will not post the lien search so that everyone can see that the date you did the search is so close to the pay off date that it wouldn’t show the changes. And you don’t want to post it because you know that it would prove you wrong definitively. You have so much invested in believing that I tried to con you that you can’t even consider the possibility that you are wrong.

The real reason you are so upset is that I decided to sell the car to someone else. And you are just trying to get back at me for that. Why don’t you let people know the truth about that

Yeah the part where you agreed on a price with me pre lien check and later said you have another offer in place? You asked me to beat the other higher offer? Sounds like a familiar story.

Man have some class. Wash and vacuum your cars when you put them for sale. Sorry I mean other people's cars. These are not old accords, they are tesla's.

Did we have a purchase agreement in place? Did you put any deposit down? Did we have any signed agreement... no...

So I should decline all other offers even without any firm commitment from you? That’s not how dealerships work...

If I did I would be stuck with the car after you backed out because of the ‘lien’!

And again you still don’t want to post your lien search and acknowledge that you were wrong about the lien. Be a man and admit you were wrong.

So the only thing after all your posts that rings true is that I didn’t wash the car before taking pictures... but that didn’t stop you and many others from making offers on the car...

Post a lien search? You want me to contact car fax and get them to send me the search again to show something we already know? You're an idiot. If you want the last word go ahead and take it. Pick up what's left of your sad reputation and get lost.

Simply post the lien search that you keep saying proves that I was hiding a lien from you. The one you texted me and then posted on Craigslist to discredit me! Don’t act like you don’t have it because you obviously kept all my emails. If you are so sure of your facts then it’s easy to prove.

The fact that you will not proves that you were wrong! And you are too invested in your incorrect assumptions to even consider you were wrong!

What the hell is your problem man???!!! I received the car fax that showed the lien on a work computer. Also if you are admitting a lien on the car fax why would you want me to post it? If you have it handy why don't you post it? Do me a favor and post all our texts to show how slimey you are. Your rep is ruined. Buyer beware.

Bradley, Bottom line, i told you the lien was paid... and it was... I have the documentation to prove that... so all your complaining is just BS.... ppl can clearly see you have an ax to grind.

As far as whether the car was mine to sell or not... if I paid off the car I can do whatever I want with it... and it’s clear from that thread that I didn’t claim the car as my own.

For the last time! When I asked for proof that the lien was paid you tried to force me to raise my price and only then would you prove it. After I actually agreed to raise my price, you still refused to show proof. I even asked if we could conference call tesla to ensure the lien was paid and you ignored my requests. When you did get back to me you told me you had agreed to sell the car to someone else. This is all after I discovered the lien that you refused to disclose. You sent a car fax that conveniently failed to disclose the lien. You also represented yourself like the owner until I confronted you and said the owner is still listed as the individual the vehicle was repossessed from. Like others mentioned on this forum, you failed to represent yourself professionaly from the start. You can go ahead and say you did not lie, thats okay. You were sly, sleazy, and twisted your words in an attempt to take advantage of a potential buyer. You delayed for your own purposes several requests by myself to find answers that prevented us from going forward. You left out information that is crucial to a buyer because you yourself as the seller didnr think it was important. The common traits of a shady car dealer. If you want my advise, disclose everything and have your paper work ready to go from the jump. Don't try and use vital information as leverage in order to squeeze a few more dollars out of a potential buyer.

I told you I had another offer and gave you the opportunity to match it... you said you would and then you made a big deal about the lien. So I went with my other offer.

I don’t see anything wrong with that.

You can keep repeating the same garbage about the lien but you are wrong. I didn’t tell you about the lien because I paid it. And I didn’t get back to you because why would I waste time jumping through hoops to prove it to you when I have another ready buyer.