Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model S for sale self-driving and free super charging 17k miles $65K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3819 (1).jpg
I just purchased my certified Model S direct from Tesla but am now being given a company car. This car is in absolute perfect condition. It is a unicorn in terms of its rarity as a used Tesla. This vehicle has the upgraded self driving capable software ($6,000) as well as free supercharging. These cars were only produced for about a 60 day period before they ended supercharging. The only way to get both supercharging and the upgraded software now is to purchase a new Vehicle. Tires are like new and there isn't a scratch on the car. Silver with Black leather and wood grain inlays. I paid 72k 5 weeks ago and added 2000 miles. It has a 4 year 40k mile manufactures warranty that restarted when I purchased.
Thanks,
Patrick
770-776-9417 for any questions

Attachments

• IMG_3820.jpg
    IMG_3820.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3822.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3827.jpg
    IMG_3827.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 82
There are dozens of 90Ds being sold from Tesla currently and all of them are well below your asking price (most are in the low 50s).

Just curious are you putting that much value on free supercharging or did I miss something?

Too late for edit: I see that the 90Ds from Tesla come with AP1 and yours has hardware 2.0
Maybe for some there's value in there too but I'd advise anyone interested to do some research on the differences. I don't want to straight out say that AP1 would be a better choice compared to HW2.0

What are you talking about? AP2 is far superior to AP1 in actual day to day.

AP1 doesn't even have blind spot monitoring.

There are dozens of 90Ds being sold from Tesla currently and all of them are well below your asking price (most are in the low 50s).

Just curious are you putting that much value on free supercharging or did I miss something?
People know what they paid and are basing these prices on reasonable depreciation..........
Oblivious as to how much price has come down and range gone up.
$80k gets you a 370mile car with a lot of other updates today.

• Helpful
Reactions: cucubits
AP2 has actual blind spot monitoring now.

If you turn your blinker on and there is a car approaching in the blind spots the lane markers become red on the IC. You also get a warning if you start merging.

What AP1 has is not blind spot monitoring and not anywhere close to AP2.