Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2016 Model X P90D $99,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SECOND LISTING TRY!

I am selling my 2016 Tesla Model X P90D. Just today, I configured my new Model X100D. After delivery I will either be trading in this car to Tesla or if I can trade it privately for enough more than the Tesla trade price, to justify the additional Ohio sales tax and aggravation, I will sell it outright. If anyone is interested let me know and we can correspond privately. Current delivery is expected late June.

This is my only car so will not be available for possession until the new one arrives. The car currently, 5/23/17, has 16,000 miles on it. It was delivered in June of 2016.I estimate it will have about 18,000 miles at the new car delivery date. The car Includes free lifetime supercharging. I have purchased both the prepaid maintenance and extended warranty, those are transferable or I can get them rebated from Tesla. The front of the car and back of the seats has been covered in XPEL since new. I prefer someone within driving distance of NE Ohio so they can do a pre inspection and we can get a tentative deal. I will not consider shipping so don’t ask. You must show up in person.

The Vehicle configuration sheet is attached and the car is undamaged and in excellent condition. My last car had 237,000 mile on it when I bought the Tesla and still ran great. This “Insane” model has never seen “launch” mode.

Price is $99,000 without prepaid maintenance or extended warranty. They are fully transferable to new owner or refundable to me by Tesla at my actual cost which is approximately $8,000. I am not sure these can be purchased otherwise on a used car.

Send me a private note if you are interested and I can provide any additional info you need. Great car, if the second row seats folded I might be keeping it.

2106ModelXConfigure.jpg