Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017.38 f87c64d5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My day old 100D is loading an update not but I didn’t really check my previous version number. I did see the last release notes talked about showing super charger power output so by that description if it was the latest I’ll be able to share shortly what this one that’s loading now has in store.

My day old 100D is loading an update not but I didn’t really check my previous version number. I did see the last release notes talked about showing super charger power output so by that description if it was the latest I’ll be able to share shortly what this one that’s loading now has in store.
definitely share @Screwbal, you are on the cutting edge of teslaness

The firmware number is available in your Tesla mobile app. Scroll to the bottom of the home page and it'll list it there.

Reactions: Peteybabes
I just installed 2017.38 on my new S90D and the release notes seem identical to 2017.36, talking about more supercharging information.

Which means there are likely some subtle improvements to Autopilot. I've yet to have one of those silent updates where something isn't a little different. I sure wish they'd be more specific on those little fixes.

17.38 did just appear overnight, and with so many already getting it, that’s a good sign. And, really, no point in including the hash code, it doesn’t add anything to it. (The year/week/possible subbranch is always unique.)

I’ve never figured why Tesla wants to confuse everyone with developer details like that!

As far as I can tell only very few got it already. Sources: teslafi.com and ev-fw.com

Where did you see "so many"?
It's all relative... look at how many 17.36 got the first few days (1 or 2 (depending if you count that first one) in a week or two). This is a flood, by comparison. :D

upload_2017-9-28_14-48-41.png

• Funny
Reactions: Peteybabes
Just finished the install and a reboot of the main screen. Now on 2017.38 f87c64d5. I didn't purchase the autopilot. The update mention to me about supercharger rate of charge. Actually, the same remarks of the last update.