Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Faith. I drove my Tesla to a rural area where a buddy lives and his entire neighborhood came out and I demoed the car. Got a few model 3 reservations lined up and some folks interested in a used Model S. There is a huge market in the US that doesn't even know about this badass car and is also ignorant to solar energy etc. I think Model 3 will be a game changer and disruptor. The haters from Wall Street and folks like 'myUSERNAME' hated on the first gen iPhone b/c of the cost and said no one would buy etc. They were wrong. This thing is going to skyrocket like how SpaceX will take us humans to Mars! Going GREEN to break ATH by next month baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wondering about that too. It's too easy to come to the conclusion at this point that TSLA dropped below the 100 DMA so it's heading lower, maybe much lower now. Shorts are probably licking their lips now. The market isn't usually that predictable short term. How does the market punish investors today???

As posted yesterday, last time we fell below DMA, the stock rapidly rose 100%

What has changed fundamentally? Nothing. Tesla is in a better position than at any point in its history. Don't give in to the fear and FUD!

From what I have been told, only car manufactures that has a local production facility would qualify for any EV credits.

First, I do not think there is any doubt that Tesla will have production facility in China by 2019. Second, according to this passage from the article linked above importers seem to qualify as well:

The rule applies to carmakers that manufacture or import more than 30,000 traditional vehicles annually and those who fail to comply must buy credits or face fines.

• Helpful
Reactions: TMSE
We've got a fight on our hands: either TSLA pushed back into the pink triangle, with potential to break down from there, or into a brown wedge, with a likely eventual break out to ATH...

Well, unfortunately we are working within constraints of pink triangle. The 333-334 area is critical IMO, as breaking this level down means that we are potentially breaking down from this consolidation triangle. Let's hope that this level can be held, and we have another chance to break out and up next week....

upload_2017-9-28_9-51-18.png

Well, unfortunately we are working within constraints of pink triangle. The 333-334 area is critical IMO, as breaking this level down means that we are potentially breaking down from this consolidation triangle. Let's hope that this level can be held, and we have another chance to break out and up next week....

View attachment 250542

This only helps the FUDsters. If I'm a bear and read this post, which is read by thousands of retail investors, I'd be throwing the kitchen sink to bring SP below $333 to create a bear trap. And that's exactly what they are doing.

Last edited:
This only helps the cause of FUDsters.

If I'm a bear and read this post, which is read by hundreds if not thousands of retail investors, I'd be throwing the kitchen sink to bring SP below $333 to create a bear trap.

And that's exactly what they are doing.

This is, perhaps, the most naive thing you've posted (and there is no short supply of these).

I am pointing out what is happening. And been posting about this, giving somewhat of advance notice. The bear attack is real, and sticking head in the sand does not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.