Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unfortunately we are working within constraints of pink triangle. The 333-334 area is critical IMO, as breaking this level down means that we are potentially breaking down from this consolidation triangle. Let's hope that this level can be held, and we have another chance to break out and up next week....

View attachment 250542
what does that chart suggest to you?

• Disagree
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
Advice: Do not initiate any positions based on 'Elon's mood'. This has never been a 'tell' for how deliveries or ERs will pan out. Many here, including me, have been caught up in trying to read his mood as an indicator of the company's near term health. It *might* work this time but it has not in the past.

Seconding this. There is no "Elon Mood" indicator. Dude jets around living the life of a billionaire with 2 high flying companies and a hot girlfriend. He doesn't mope for week when deliveries are 1500 light. This is discussed every quarter and has literally never worked.

This only helps the FUDsters.

If I'm a bear and read this post, which is read by hundreds if not thousands of retail investors, I'd be throwing the kitchen sink to bring SP below $333 to create a bear trap.

And that's exactly what they are doing.

Nonsense. Our strongest tool is collaborating and sharing knowledge. Besides, if you felt that the forces of darkness were going to force the price below a support level you could sell now to defend yourself and have the forums to thank for the heads up. Knowledge is not harmful.

why does this stock always stop on the **6.00's?... on the way up and the way down... here's a 20 day chart showing all breathers in this drop are at $376, $366, $356, $346 and now $336:

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 8.27.08 AM.png

I have been surprised by the light volume for the last few weeks and I now surmise that it is the "calm before the Model 3 storm."
Anyone have a different interpretation of the light volume that has accompanied these recent big moves?
I think it's gotta be the short term uncertainty. Tesla has been very quiet as well. It's almost eerie how quiet it has been with Model 3s now out in the wild. As we move into the next quarter, there may be some big buyers coming out of the woods soon, especially at this price.

• Informative
Reactions: LargeHamCollider
Status
Not open for further replies.