Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many months? Did he miss one or both of the recent spikes to ~$380? You can either draw the conclusion that he's not that great, or the SP is going to be higher than the $380's.

My opinion is, not advice
that if the M3 production is not good and if the issues are not resolved by the Q3 ER the SP will take a substantial hit.

When the production hits ~2k per week with no obstacles to 5k per week the SP will jump.

If the TA reflects those things now it will be accurate, otherwise IMO for now it's nonsense.

Way before 2000 per week, even at 1000 per week an accelerating

many people enjoy teaching, you become like a mini celebrity among your followers and you can also make a good amount of money with no volatility. But i agree with your sentiment as a general rule, just that there can be some exceptions.

Random Thought

Of course you did not mean to generalize, and though I enjoyed teaching and miss it greatly, the money was not there for me. The situation is much worse for community college, high school teachers, etc. The opportunity costs/benefits for a great kindergarten teacher have been known to justify an annual salary of $300,000.

I could have got us out of the Vietnam War as early as 1962 and opposed the Iraq War from the start. Of course many here felt the same. What's that worth? Now Trump should announce as someone has suggested a "no nuke first use pledge" and challenge Kim to match it. What's that worth?

That's better than your results (so far) with your charting. It sounds like you would make more money by dumping your TSLA and following his newsletters advice.
you think so?
do you know my results? somehow I don't remember sharing them with you
oh! and btw are you not the same guy who is currently out of TSLA waiting for it to go down to $310 or am I mistaken

Last edited:
I don't think he is as far from 40 million as you might think?
I couldn't care less whether he has $40 million or $400 million
the point is just because this guy randomly imagines that TA is useless or that Dan Zanger is not forthright with his failures makes him or her right. if you are so freakin successful and better than Dan Zanger then good for you and more glory to you. people with more money than most investors are not necessarily better investors on a sustained basis. a sustained track record requires a high level of expertise either on a fundamental level or a technical level or both

Way before 2000 per week, even at 1000 per week an accelerating

I'm sorry, MS and Jonas told me that anything more then 2,000 Model 3s and more then 0$ in TE for 2017 is a huge beat. Maybe I shouldn't be getting stock advice from a member of the Jonas brothers. Making cars is really hard and not very much fun. Its like a trip through the fiery pits of hell.

you think so?
do you know my results? somehow I don't remember sharing them with you
oh! and btw are you not the same guy who is currently out of TSLA waiting for it to go down to $310 or am I mistaken
I believe this is what you call a B-U-R-N. Sorry Mitch... it was too good.:D
fu8iW3O.gif

I am quitting this idiotic forum full of self important skeptics who are mediocre traders at best
good luck and good riddance!
Consider
Most ‘traders’ must be skeptics by definition-
Most ‘investors’ have little skepticism (outside macro) and so don’t post often-
You may be co-mingling traders and investor posts; and some are both but post in different contexts. All of which have value here, but must be considered and translated to your own objectives.

• Funny
Reactions: zdriver
Nooooooooo! Go take a drive around in the X and reconsider!
okay the only reason I stay is because I got a handful of guys like you and D-egg-O and Leesmog etc here who seem to benefit from my charts
however, I will spend less time here and more posting on Twitter because honestly I don't suffer fools gladly
you know where to find me on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.