Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay the only reason I stay is because I got a handful of guys like you and D-egg-O and Leesmog etc here who seem to benefit from my charts
however, I will spend less time here and more posting on Twitter because honestly I don't suffer fools gladly
you know where to find me on Twitter

What's your twitter? I definitely enjoy your posts and really enjoy the charts.

okay the only reason I stay is because I got a handful of guys like you and D-egg-O and Leesmog etc here who seem to benefit from my charts
however, I will spend less time here and more posting on Twitter because honestly I don't suffer fools gladly
you know where to find me on Twitter
Since you focus on TA, I would recommend the TA thread for your future posts as well.
TSLA Technical Analysis

I always wonder why the people that can charge that kind of money bother with educating other people. If whatever they teach actually works, they could make a lot more money by using their knowledge rather than selling the transfer of their knowledge. My conclusion is that whatever it is they teach is less effective than they claim.

If knowledge isn’t shared than it disappears over time. I’ve seen that happen in a number of industries.

One of the best things an expert in their field can do is pass down what they learned to subsequent generations.

Last edited:
you think so?
do you know my results? somehow I don't remember sharing them with you.

oh! and btw are you not the same guy who is currently out of TSLA waiting for it to go down to $310 or am I mistaken
I'm absolutely positive that your charting results and associated communication have been a lot less than 80-90% correct or I'd probably have tens of millions of dollars.

I don't know what that has to do with dan Sanger supposedly walking on water results (80-90% correct) or the fact that you posted charting results have been much worse by an order of magnitude than 90% iwrong but here you go .

You are mistaken with the $310 target. But you are correct that we are out waiting for a good entry point. So far since we got out at roughly $365 there's only been one or two very brief periods when could not have gotten back in for less.

I'm sure that getting out then was a great move, the question is did we blow it by not getting back in. Just checked and at today's high the J19 $380's were almost exactly the same as we paid for them. Obviously if the SP shoots up to (?! 2k I forgot exactly what your most recent outlandish prediction is) before we get back in as you have predicted we've made a big mistake.

But once again what does that have to do with your statements that zanger is 80-90% correct or the fact that so far your charts and comments have been incorrect by multiple orders of magnitude?

In fact I've never seen anyone post predictions that are anywhere close to as inaccurate as you have consistently posted. DaveT objected but I haven't bothered because your predictions are closer to a joke than to serious predictions.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely positive that your charting results and associated communication have been a lot less than 80-90% correct or I'd probably have tens of millions of dollars.

I don't know what that has to do with dan Sanger supposedly walking in on water results (80-90% correct) or the fact that you posted charting results have been much worse by an order of magnitude than 90% iwrong but here you go .

You are mistaken with the $310 target. But you are correct that we are out waiting for a good entry point. So far since we got out at roughly $365 there's only been one or two very brief periods when could not have gotten back in for less.

I'm sure that getting out then was a great move, the question is did we blow it by not getting back in. Just checked and at today's high the J19 $380's were almost exactly the same as we paid for them. Obviously if the SP shoots up to (?! 2k I forgot exactly what your most recent outlandish prediction is) before we get back in as you have predicted we've made a big mistake.

But once again what does that have to do with your statements that zanger is 80-90% correct or the fact that so far your charts and comments have been incorrect by multiple orders of magnitude?

In fact I've never seen anyone post predictions that are anywhere close to as inaccurate as you have consistently posted. DaveT objected but I haven't bothered because your predictions are closer to a joke than to serious predictions.

Re-read your signature quote and try again. Your personal attack on TT007 and someone who he believes has benefited him is really getting annoying. I appreciate TT007's posts even though sometimes they do seem a bit far fetched but I believe him when he describes both making and losing significant amounts in the market and appreciate his perspective and don't want him to leave.

I agree that it is time for all the 'bulls' on this forum, whether you are super aggressive, conservative, a TA disciple, a fundamentalist, or rely on just plain luck (like me) to get along. EDIT: Or at least be civil even if you don't agree with someone.

Don't we have enough issues with bears and FUD to vent our frustrations on without taking it out on ourselves?

<rant over>

So, how bout that 'Green Day' we had;):D

Last edited:
Re-read your signature quote and try again. Your personal attack on TT007 and someone who he believes has benefited him is really getting annoying. I appreciate TT007's posts even though sometimes they do seem a bit far fetched but I believe him when he describes both making and losing significant amounts in the market and appreciate his perspective and don't want him to leave.
Personal attacks?! I defended myself from an unjustified,personal attack and nothing I said isn't 100% true. TT007 needs to stop attacking me and to stop acting like a baby.

"If people don't stop attacking me I'm going to believe take my marbles and go home".

Last edited:
What's your twitter? I definitely enjoy your posts and really enjoy the charts.
007@trendtrader007
I used to be much more active on Twitter but kinda slowed down since I was posting regularly on TMC
I’ll switch mainly to TWTR from here on

Attachments

• 75052033-0063-44D0-9142-0E24E736B466.png
    75052033-0063-44D0-9142-0E24E736B466.png
    574.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Informative
Reactions: Lessmog
Thanks bud!
Feel free to follow me on TWTR as mentioned above

Last word on the topic:
Dan Zanger obviously is a multimillionaire. I have no idea what his net worth is and neither do I care. However, the man does what he does for the love of the game and not because he needs more money. In my opinion he’s doing a public service by charging $100 a month for his newsletter or $1700 for day long seminar. That money is nothing compared to what you can make or lose in the markets by following him
I subscribe to his newsletter but so do I to IBD, MarketSmith, Stockcharts etc etc
Rarely do I follow any of these including Dano. I use Dan Zanger merely to confirm or refute my own thinking. For those who think that you can make money consistently by following anyone, you’d be wrong
The only way to succeed in the markets is to think independently. I hugely respect traders like Dan Zanger and investors like Warren Buffet, speculators like George Soros etc but I simply try to learn from them, never try to emulate them.
After all one of the greatest satisfaction in the markets is to make money by doing your own thinking
Have fun! See you guys on Twitter

Enough, again!!! Keep the personal crap out of posts!!! Just because we are connected only by electrons does not mean we either have to take what they bring seriously nor forget that there may be a brother and sister on the receiving end. Also, despite your (plural) obvious talent you make fools of yourselves and tarnish what are usually otherwise sterling reputations. The rest of us who lurk most of the time realize as we get older life is too short to have a short temper with governor off. Time is not only money it is precious. Remember that the next time you (plural again) enable someone to light your fuse and spark more conflagration.

Years ago, about the time the Irish Republican Army was repeatedly in the news, my mom, starting into her older years at the time, had a bumper sticker on her dresser’s mirror. “The reason the Irish fight each other is because there are no other worthy opponents.” After moving into assisted living (didn’t need memory care) & getting rid of that dresser, she consistently denied ever posting that sticker. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.