Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2311.jpg
Best option trade I've made so far. The question now is, when to sell? I kind of want to wait for it to hit and even 1000% gain. Think it's doable?

Just make the other SA contributors read your posts and mission would be accomplished? No ?

It's not that easy. My last ten free TSLA articles were rejected. I don't want to speculate why, but that's been the case.

SA finally allowed me to create my own "premium" service, but tens of thousands of people read the free articles, 90% of which come from the bears, and the subscription uptake is a small fraction of that audience. I find it really odd that people would rather spend their days reading free FUD than pay for, at least what I believe, is higher quality.

So that means, tens of thousands of SA readers are being exposed to shorts' FUD, and there is not much I can do about it.

Man that was tough buying at $331.80 I desperately wanted to buy 2000 shares at the open but thought that the stock might pull back and I was wrong there's only one thing to do is to buy and sit tight I'm going to hold on to my 30,000 shares for the next five years and see what happens i'm not selling a single share for the next five years at least
I have a feeling I'll end up super rich on this single trade alone
My call options which are well over a million I'll trade actively but leave the common stock alone
Even if I end up paying one and a half to $2 million on margin interest over the next five years it would be well worth it

Last edited:
Man that was tough buying at $331.80 I desperately wanted to buy 2000 shares at the open but thought that the stock might pull back and I was wrong there's only one thing to do is to buy and sit tight I'm going to hold on to my 30,000 shares for the next five years and see what happens i'm not selling a single share for the next five years at least
Party at TrendTraders private island 5 years from now!

My call options which are well over a million I'll trade actively but leave the common stock alone
Even if I end up paying one and a half to $2 million on margin interest over the next five years it would be well worth it

I have the impression you already ARE super rich, mate...

I had the same conundrum at opening, but for 18-20 shares. I'm gambling on a pull-back :p

Sold it. Job interview today. Can't have any distractions. Happy trading people!

Good Luck!

Recently I provided a link to my relevant post of 2013 MAR 12. On Sunday a TMC member reminded me of my post of 2013 APR 16 by giving it a "Love". Here's a link to that post from an earlier day when TSLA also achieved an all-time high: Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

Do you really want us to believe this is the last purchase you will make? Haha!

One more Tesla event thats a bit under the radar .. but looks like Solar roof installs are also set to begin in Cali in June.(don't have link in front of me)

it's for this event alone, that over the weekend I was already thinking of managing my sold calls, spike up today made me do the rebalancing too.

Bought a few more jan 19 calls in the process as well.

• Informative
Reactions: ValueAnalyst
Status
Not open for further replies.