Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Spiegel is suffering "Rapture of the Deep".
Deep diving - Wikipedia

Going forward, I will not be making fun of the bears.

Given his emotional state, I am genuinely concerned for Spiegel's wellbeing. If anyone here knows him personally, I would highly recommend reaching out to him. It's okay to be wrong.

This is not a joke.

Going forward, I will not be making fun of the bears.

Given his emotional state, I am genuinely concerned for Spiegel's wellbeing. If anyone here knows him personally, I would highly recommend reaching out to him. It's okay to be wrong.

This is not a joke.
Just make the other SA contributors read your posts and mission would be accomplished? No ?

I wouldn't give anyone grief for being wrong. It's the things that he keeps saying that I think make him fair game.

I've heard of way too many hedge fund managers committing suicide. Nothing makes that a fair game.

Frankly, I agreed with the bears when the stock was near $200 in 2013, because not buying the stock is essentially not too different from shorting the stock. Elon&Team, however, made the impossible possible over the last four years, and the stock still hasn't reflected that substantial improvement in outlook.

In any case, I hope that bears are at least somewhat hedged with OTM call options or other long positions in their portfolios. I would rather make less than another human being go through what many hedge fund managers have.

Status
Not open for further replies.