Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After cars/semi, there are still cargo ships, trains, planes, utilities, and we still don't know what Boring company will turn into yet.

No! No! The one we're really waiting for, that's going to be the final crushing blow is the pick up. I seriously can hardly wait for that puppy to hit the market. Mark your calendars.

I took a gander at Seeking Alpha commentary... and clearly many of them see fraud and deception behind every number and statement. With that much bias, it is hard to see things as they are instead of what you want them to be. Certainly I have had that problem too many times as have other bulls.

I am hosting a TSLA ER Google hangout tonight @ 10:00pm EST. PM me your Google Hangout ID if you want to join in.

I took a gander at Seeking Alpha commentary... and clearly many of them see fraud and deception behind every number and statement. With that much bias, it is hard to see things as they are instead of what you want them to be. Certainly I have had that problem too many times as have other bulls.

I am hosting a TSLA ER Google hangout tonight @ 10:00pm EST. PM me your Google Hangout ID if you want to join in.

Totally agree but the stock market works by having buyers and sellers, belief that a stock/company is overvalued or undervalued. Too often we all get caught up in a group think that just validates our own opinion, which might be wrong.

Mea culpa: I thought we were more likely seeing $300 post ER/CC than $350. (But I am happier seeing $350)

Would you say the same if you knew reading such comments could push him over the edge of committing suicide?

It takes only one small straw sometimes.

How would you feel if his efforts were successful and he and his ilk destroyed Tesla? Sorry but we are fighting for an environment capable of sustaining life, there will be casualties, hopefully only a few on the other side, instead of all of us.

It's there but it currently just plays 15 minutes of music.
same here unable to listen to the ER call
unable /unwilling to buy any more TSLA without listening to the call
will probably not chase the stock tomorrow
FB, AAPL, FSLR all sold down for a few days after post ER gap up
not chasing stock here
not selling
not buying
strong gap resistance at $351
very likely that stock will settle close to $341 or $344 near the 50 day SMA over the next several days before it truly takes off
hence no huge hurry to do anything tomorrow
still expect $500 to $600 SP by end of this or next quarter
either ways it's all good

not chasing stock here
not selling
not buying

I am happier for you than myself with this ER/CC. If we saw $300 today I would have put out an 'Amber-like alert' on you.

not chasing stock here
not selling
not buying
strong gap resistance at $351
very likely that stock will settle close to $341 or $344 near the 50 day SMA over the next several days before it truly takes off
hence no huge hurry to do anything tomorrow

It's back up and working now.

I am happier for you than myself with this ER/CC. If we saw $300 today I would have put out an 'Amber-like alert' on you.
thanks but i have survived terrible losses in past and come back like Jon Snow
i was down well over $3m over the last few weeks and did not lose a night's sleep
bTW Conference call now playing!!! YAY!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.