Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your exuberance is starting to enter broken clock territory. Any specific reason other than the feels that you think this is the week? Any concerns about the likely fed rate increase that I believe is also this week, making an upward melt less likely?
Look at the price
My feel for the markets makes me more money than hundreds of hours of useless analysis

God, the news-fired bots are dumb. One magazine posts a speculative bit with an artists interpretation, and it gets syndicated across the stupid robot-news sites, and this is the result - near vertical action. Does say good things about what might happen the day that Tesla actually does announce Model Y and that its coming sooner than anyone would expect (since most of its design and factory planning was done in parallel with 3.)

Look at the price
My feel for the markets makes me more money than hundreds of hours of useless analysis

God, the news-fired bots are dumb. One magazine posts a speculative bit with an artists interpretation, and it gets syndicated across the stupid robot-news sites, and this is the result - near vertical action. Does say good things about what might happen the day that Tesla actually does announce Model Y and that its coming sooner than anyone would expect (since most of its design and factory planning was done in parallel with 3.)

Very nice call, TrendTrader. Well done.

My guess is that TrendTrader was behind the fake news release. :D

/kidding

How about possible Australian deal for 10 100 Mw storage deals!

Hot money pouring in from Australia and privy global elite. News has been leaked there that it is a done deal and all the insiders are trading. Don't think this a sell the news event either unless you are referring to the news 100 days from now about successful completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.