Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. last try at this (deleted 2 posts with really dumb mistakes.) If there are mistakes here I am leaving it, too tired:

Interpolated growth rate, stab and 2017 volume: (this assumes making 20k in Dec, when he probably means 5k/week last week of the year)

model3_volume_guess3.JPG

dude... whatever... SpaceX has nothing to do with Tesla, except that the CEO is shared. Like what exactly should be the delay here?... "oh, sorry about that guys, we just couldn't hit send on those numbers because we planned on typing everything up this afternoon... and then well... you know... some stuff came up."

why does everything about this company have to be so silly?

dude....whatever....

1) Why do you care if someone thinks they are related?

2) Why do you have no sense of humor? OP was clearly mocking the concept.

Reactions: sundaymorning
Is Tesla going to deliver 20k Model 3s in December or deliver at a rate of 20k/month in the last week in December?

Probably ambiguous on purpose so a win feels like a win either way- and, in my view it IS a win either way. Elon does give us the adult answer repeatedly ("S curve, even a few weeks change to schedule can change total deliveries vastly,..." (paraphrasing)). He knows we're out here for the adult answer, but he also knows the bulk of the media will run right past that for the narrative they want to present, thus, ambiguous statements like this are a part of the mix as well.

Only 100 in August. That seems like a super slow ramp.

I'm happy with 30 in July but only 100 in August seems super duper slow

My initial reaction is this is far slower than what I thought.
September 1500 is okay

I don't know, 3 cars/day on a new line to shake the gremlins out of the system seems ok for me, but that's just a laymans perspective.

Only 100 in August. That seems like a super slow ramp.

I'm happy with 30 in July but only 100 in August seems super duper slow

My initial reaction is this is far slower than what I thought.
September 1500 is okay

Given that sell-side analyst estimates for 2017 average $11-12B, this will lead to positive analyst revisions.

2018 revenue estimates average $20B, which means Tesla will be able to beat 2018 projections EVEN IF GROWTH STOPS IN DECEMBER 2017!

Last edited:
No worries, they will spin it to look like tesla is failing again.
Lying is no problem, just look at electrek comments, there are alredy shills claiming tesla promised 100k M3 this year.
TSLA is going to fail again and again and again all the way to a $1 Trillion market cap. If they stop failing they will never get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.