Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with these clueless lower case newbies? Badly programmed bots?

I don't get what you meant by lower case newbies. I cannot decipher your meaning.
The rest of us know exactly what he means.

Why do you think so?!?! Are you telling me that you are a Tesla hater...?? You will be surprised at whats going to happen tomorrow
Oh good gravy. Let me spell it out for you: tomorrow is Saturday. The markets are closed!

the new members are very honest people... emotionally honest. I cannot pinpoint exactly what their comments translate to, but, among them probably some mix of

- But, with all that I'm down on this short position, how can I find the courage to realize Tesla never actually was a bubble? :confused::(

- EVs? No! Because I said no! :mad:

- I'm so happy it turns out you really can make $10 an hour right from the comfort of your own couch :D

- A stock I didn't buy going up 10X in 5 years? No! Because I said no! :mad:

bottom line, yes, if you mistake their posts as some sort of attempt at engaging in an intellectual back and forth, the posts will read like utter fantasy gibberish, but, if you put aside trying to see facts or reasoning in the statements, you'll see clear and honest communication of feelings.

" I would like to hear if the stock is going up or down tomorrow or next week. Lets see, if you really know ALOT about Tesla. lol"

I can tell you what is going to happen tomorrow. It is definitely going up tomorrow based on the uptrending direction. Super strong finish today.

Bottomed out at 300.
I can tell you what's going to happen tomorrow. It will be Saturday. :)

[EDIT:] Rats, @LoL Rick beat me to it.

bottom line, yes, if you mistake their posts as some sort of attempt at engaging in an intellectual back and forth, the posts will read like utter fantasy gibberish, but, if you put aside trying to see facts or reasoning in the statements, you'll see clear and honest communication of feelings.
This is a pretty good analysis IMHO.

Reactions: madodel
" I would like to hear if the stock is going up or down tomorrow or next week. Lets see, if you really know ALOT about Tesla. lol"

I can tell you what is going to happen tomorrow. It is definitely going up tomorrow based on the uptrending direction. Super strong finish today.

Bottomed out at 300.
Next week? Who knows. Tomorrow, however, is quite predictable.:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: techmaven
Status
Not open for further replies.