Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN 653XX
Ordered on 08/07/2017
Confirmed on 08/07/2017
Estimate delivery: September to early October

Very excited and looking forward to joint the family.

If anyone need referral codes. Please feel free to message me.
So how are you all getting confirmed on the same day as ordering? :D The normal process is three days which usually means four as it happens overnight.

My thoughts are min three days to account for the cooling off period law which gives anyone the right to cancel a contract after three days(certain types of contracts). So I wonder the same thing.
Buyer’s Remorse: When the FTC’s Cooling-Off Rule May Help
Right, it used to be 7 and still is overseas. I think they shrunk it to the minimum of three in the USA to speed things up. But these couple of orders with 'same day confirmation' are puzzling. :D

I ordered my 75D on July 4, for Fremont delivery, with VIN 5YJXCAE20. No email that it has gone on production floor yet. MyTesla shows generic "Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.".
July 4th? This seems like it would take longer than anticipated. I was told 6weeks when I ordered (july 28th), but I anticipated 8weeks being more realistic. Now I am not so sure. Will keep waiting for that email or status change.

I ordered my 75D on July 4, for Fremont delivery, with VIN 5YJXCAE20. No email that it has gone on production floor yet. MyTesla shows generic "Your Tesla order has been confirmed and scheduled for production in our factory.".

I ordered mine MX100D, on Jul-02 , I took delivery on 8/18, It appears they are building Higher configuration first . Hopefully they will start yours aswell ..

• Informative
Reactions: Rossy
Ordered 7/28, Confirmed 7/31. As of 11:45PM 8/22 "Your Tesla is currently in Production" WOOT! This matches Model S average of ~22 days confirmation to production!
MX 100D 5 Seat Red.

I ordered 7/28 Confirmed 7/28 MX75D 7 Seat Red VIN 6371X and yesterday DS told me it will go into production week commencing Sep 4th.

What's the 3 number on your Vin Rossy?

VIN 653XX
Ordered on 08/07/2017
Confirmed on 08/07/2017
Estimate delivery: September to early October

Very excited and looking forward to joint the family.

If anyone need referral codes. Please feel free to message me.

I just got an update from DS. My vehicle will enter production 2nd week of September. Not sure if I can get it delivered by late September.

I just got an update from DS. My vehicle will enter production 2nd week of September. Not sure if I can get it delivered by late September.

Are you reaching out to your DS requesting this info or is he/she just contacting you with an update out of the blue? I tried contacting my DS and received an auto-response saying he was busy and pls allow 24-48 hours for him to respond. It's been over a week and I still haven't received a response.