Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is now complete as of this afternoon, 15th February. .

Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory.

So one week exactly since start of construction in the factory.
Fantastic news!
Last thing i heard about mine, is that its sitting the dock waiting to be assigned to a container. Maybe they are waiting to have a batch of them sent over to Australia on the same boat.

Reactions: Brnz
My MX P100D is 406XX. Ordered on 1/15/17. My Tesla changed last night to "Your Tesla is currently in production." But still shows "Estimated Delivery Range: March - Early April" I am in Phoenix, AZ. Don't know if I should be excited or not...

Reactions: Brnz
My MX P100D is 406XX. Ordered on 1/15/17. My Tesla changed last night to "Your Tesla is currently in production." But still shows "Estimated Delivery Range: March - Early April" I am in Phoenix, AZ. Don't know if I should be excited or not...
My MX 100D was ordered on 2/4/17 and confirmed on 2/11/17. VIN 420XX showing March-early April delivery, but no other updates...

My business partner ordered a MX 100D on the same day that I the P100D and was originally told by the DS that his was going to go into production at the same time as mine. Yesterday however, he got an email from the DS stating that his was now not going into production until early March. Blamed it on a "parts" issue?!?

My MX 100D was ordered on 2/4/17 and confirmed on 2/11/17. VIN 420XX showing March-early April delivery, but no other updates...

According to my highly questionable prioritization logic and the fact that GfamX and PedanticOne's P100Ds are now being produced as we speak, We are in the domestic-shipped and domestic-local P100D order cohort from roughly December thru Mid-January.

Next *should* come the 90Ds and maybe any early 100Ds from the same time frame, perhaps with an earlier cutoff...

... Maybe.

According to my highly questionable prioritization logic and the fact that GfamX and PedanticOne's P100Ds are now being produced as we speak, We are in the domestic-shipped and domestic-local P100D order cohort from roughly December thru Mid-January.

Next *should* come the 90Ds and maybe any early 100Ds from the same time frame, perhaps with an earlier cutoff...

... Maybe.
I agree that P models appear to get prioritization. (They are more profitable, so it makes sense.) My MX 90D went into production yesterday, ordered 11 Dec 2016.

I agree that P models appear to get prioritization. (They are more profitable, so it makes sense.) My MX 90D went into production yesterday, ordered 11 Dec 2016.

Noted yours with no insignificant amount of glee. We ordered same day, same model. Only major difference is yours is a domestic-shipped and mine's a domestic local.

Course there's the small matter of having all the bells and whistles for my selection of packages, but these are details... right? ;)