Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.26.3 be4b11e update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
26.3-1.jpg

26.3-2.jpg

(Different sketchpad icon)

26.3-3.jpg

26.3-4.jpg

The lock/unlock sounds honk the horn briefly. I already know lock state from mirrors folding (or not).
I think it would be most useful for future base model without folding mirrors.
Or people who disable folding mirrors for some reason.

Reactions: N8Howell33
Not sure, give it a try and let us know . I went to the service center. I don’t see why they can’t do it remotely, all they need is your VIN.

They may or may not agree to do it, but they don't need your VIN, they have your phone number (assuming you call from the phone # that is in your account).

I had an issue with one of my downloads so they had to push it through again - they say it will take 24-72 hours but it came through a few hours later.

They may or may not agree to do it, but they don't need your VIN, they have your phone number (assuming you call from the phone # that is in your account).

I had an issue with one of my downloads so they had to push it through again - they say it will take 24-72 hours but it came through a few hours later.

Well I just called the main number and they said no there's literally nothing they can do because it's random.