Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Pre-owned Model S-75D Price check needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have narrowed down in purchasing Model S-75D that has less than 8000 miles on it.
It is fully equipped with EAP/FSD/FSC enabled & other added stuff.
Seller price is at 62,500.
Is this price high for a 2018 Model S-75D.
As per the seller build sheet, the price came out to 87,500 without the 1200 (tesla fee)

Does it have SAS, UHFS, SZP? At $62K even without the aforementioned options (depending on mileage), I don't think that's a bad price at all.
May I know what is SAS, UHFS, SZP?

This is wha the car has, the one that I'm interested in
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 7.09.34 PM.png

That is very close to one I'm looking at. But I am confused by the invoice. It is almost the same price, but this one shows SAS, SZP. What is in premium interior package for $5,000? Also, is this AP2.5 or AP2.0?

Attachments

• Snag_1ea1ff06.png
    Snag_1ea1ff06.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 40
That is very close to one I'm looking at. But I am confused by the invoice. It is almost the same price, but this one shows SAS, SZP. What is in premium interior package for $5,000? Also, is this AP2.5 or AP2.0?
That invoice shows an AP capable car (not purchased; AP 1 would say "Autopilot Convenience Hardware") and the premium interior was an additional cost in the past (pretty much included now).

Hmm, OK. Is this 100% true? He states "Enhanced Autopilot" in his listing on onlyusedtesla.com and he even has a screenshot of the Autopilot tab that shows Autosteer, Navigate on Autopilot, and Summon and they are all enabled. But after looking closer, I see an icon of Sentry mode and dashcam on the display as well. I didn't think any Model S has these features, right?