Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 Tesla Model 3 AWD, Long Range, Enhanced AP - For Sale 6k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that my Model X date is approaching, the car is listed on eBay!

2018 Tesla Mode 3 Long range, AWD, Dual Motor | eBay

Get your Bid on!

I put mine on Ebay and what a joke. I have received lot's of obviously spam questions like what color is it?, what's the best email for my husband to contact you?, I love your car but I don't know about shipping?........scammers are just dumb.

As for this site, I would never list my car for sale here. Just the link in my sig.

Reactions: SabrToothSqrl
Yea, this site has been overrun by 12 year olds in their parents basement who have no intention of buying anything...

Good idea, I'll do that as well. Yeah, I get lots of absolutely stupid questions. Worse is sometimes getting no questions... a person should ask questions like .... how many miles... what options... where are you... how can we do the sale..? When they ask nothing it's a red flag as well...

Nice X. I love the dash panels. I'm figuring out how I'm going to wrap mine...

Yea, this site has been overrun by 12 year olds in their parents basement who have no intention of buying anything...

Good idea, I'll do that as well. Yeah, I get lots of absolutely stupid questions. Worse is sometimes getting no questions... a person should ask questions like .... how many miles... what options... where are you... how can we do the sale..? When they ask nothing it's a red flag as well...

Nice X. I love the dash panels. I'm figuring out how I'm going to wrap mine...
They ideally ask when they're interested... they're not

Most popular for sale thread ever!
The eBay views and watchers keep going up!
Every other car on eBay starts at $49 for rear wheel only!
Come get an ALL wheel drive!

PA rebate dropped to $750 now! (From $1750).

No one tell the price police ;). They aren’t good at math, just wasting time.

My mood improved 10x with this one simple trick. (Blocked like 5 ppl). That was it really. Shame so few can make a whole group look so bad.

2018 Tesla Mode 3 Long range, AWD, Dual Motor | eBay

Most of the Model 3 I see for sale are around $45K...maybe a little less. I would give it up on this site and list it on cars.com and craigslist. Even if you had it cheaper people would b*tch and complain. It's always been like that around here, it's why I don't like listing stuff.

portland cars & trucks "Tesla Model 3" - craigslist

Not true, I've seen properly priced ads here sell in a matter of days and no one complained.

I really have to stop replying here, getting more views for ads like this is the last thing I want to do...

8810DC3C-384E-4ED1-91C6-BC4EB57F3C78.jpeg

I can’t wait until it’s either sold, or goes to carbiz for literally anything resembling currency. I can’t take the stress anymore.