Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.12 - Updated browser, software on demand, new games and more

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
672AFDAC-3B4B-48C4-9471-0D5FF02D1F2C.jpeg

Nothing my way yet :-(

I just got 2019.12.1 this morning. Looks like a good update. I did notice that I got the same release notes again for NOA without confirmation. Does that mean that this updates made improvements to NOA?

I LOVE that we can now see if we have a new software update available. I also like the increasing supercharging speed and the on route battery warm up. It should really help for longer trips, especially in colder weather. The increased peak performance is nice but I am not sure I will notice much of a difference since I don't do track races. I don't care about the atari games.

At the Service Center now, I asked about the latest patch 12.1, the tech told me that those are released to selected cars for now, beta testers etc and that sooner or later they will trickle down to everyone else.. was hoping to get it downloaded there LoL.

Fred

At the Service Center now, I asked about the latest patch 12.1, the tech told me that those are released to selected cars for now, beta testers etc and that sooner or later they will trickle down to everyone else.. was hoping to get it downloaded there LoL.

Fred

They were possibly referring to 2019.12.x in general because I don't think that's true of 2019.12.1 as of last night. There's been a big untick up 2019.12.1: TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Reactions: Sw0rdf1sh

I think the tech was repeating yesterday's information. My car downloaded 2019.12.1 late last night, and I installed it this morning. I'm not on any early-access or beta program (unless Tesla enrolled me without my knowledge). Also, TeslaFi's software tracker is showing a fair number of 2019.12.1 deployments yesterday (30) and today (187 so far). Thus, it looks like it's being pushed out in earnest now, although that's no guarantee that you'll get it soon.

I think the tech was repeating yesterday's information. My car downloaded 2019.12.1 late last night, and I installed it this morning. I'm not on any early-access or beta program (unless Tesla enrolled me without my knowledge). Also, TeslaFi's software tracker is showing a fair number of 2019.12.1 deployments yesterday (30) and today (187 so far). Thus, it looks like it's being pushed out in earnest now, although that's no guarantee that you'll get it soon.

Awesome info thanks, do you have a LR model 3? Just wondering if the patches are going to only LR or Performance. I’m running a Standard Plus.

Fred