Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.16 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the reply Fred. We are currently on 2019.12.1.2

Jamezam, make sure this is off:
Put the car in Park, press the Fan icon on the screen, and you will see the “Keep Climate On” come up on top, turn that off.

F6FFA780-EF59-4580-828E-78D74B5797B1.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Deraillor and Richt
I am on the 2019.16.2 but i dont see the option for emergency lane avoidance nor do I get the assist option under the land departure warning. For me the lane departure warning is just a blue toggle button.

Can someone help me/ if someone has the same issue?

I am on the 2019.16.2 but i dont see the option for emergency lane avoidance nor do I get the assist option under the land departure warning. For me the lane departure warning is just a blue toggle button.

Can someone help me/ if someone has the same issue?

That feature hasn't been released for the Model S or Model X yet. (It is currently only available on the Model 3.)

• Helpful
Reactions: willow_hiller
Also if you’re out on a trip and do not want your battery drained, turn off Sentry Mode and Data Sharing. With these off you won’t lose a single mile.

Fred

Can you explain how to turn off data sharing? I've lost some serious miles these last few *HOT* days...would be nice to not lose 20-30 miles because of heat + Sentry mode + data sharing...thank you!