Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every update in the past year I've tried this curve at 20 mph going left to right. And every single it makes the first curve,*barely" but when it tries the 2nd curve it veers sharply into the oncoming lane never coming close to navigating the curve.
When I try it from right to left it never even makes the first curve. I ride this curve faster on my Cannondale bike then my Model 3 with EAP:)

Industrial Avenue Google Maps Satellite View.PNG

Update installed yesterday morning. Got a 'Change charging equipment' error message while driving into work this morning.
Hooked up to the tesla charger at work and it will start to charge but quit after a few minutes....

Will try hooking it up to a different charger. The update and some heavy rain yesterday evening were the only things out of the ordinary...

Tried 2 different Tesla chargers with the same result. Called up Tesla and they said that I need to get to a supercharger as the info they're getting from the car says it's the charging equipment and not an issue with the car. If I get the same result with a supercharger, then it'll have to go to the service center.

Why would you want or need EAP for that? Just steer it yourself, go as fast as you want. AP/EAP isn't designed for that kind of road.
The only reason I try this is just to see what progress if any EAP has made on secondary roads. There are other secondary roads with less severe curves where EAP works great on now but failed last year. I suspect until hardware 3 is available and the associated EAP/NoA upgrade is available it will continue to fail on this particular road.