Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke with deliveries again today, they confirmed that when it says "location: Dartford" it actually beans "location: anywhere between coming off of the boat in Belgium and actually being in Dartford"

As mentioned earlier in the thread buying an inventory car listed as location at random service centre in UK whilst yours is en route does not guarantee you will get a car any quicker, they could be parked next to each other in Zeebrugge.

Just used the phone number on my account and got through to someone pretty quickly... Apparently my car is in Belgium in transit to Southampton "over the next couple of days" (take that with a pinch of salt) and once there onward travel to Birmingham. The guy I spoke to seemed pretty optimistic collection would be next week

Spoke with deliveries again today, they confirmed that when it says "location: Dartford" it actually beans "location: anywhere between coming off of the boat in Belgium and actually being in Dartford"

As mentioned earlier in the thread buying an inventory car listed as location at random service centre in UK whilst yours is en route does not guarantee you will get a car any quicker, they could be parked next to each other in Zeebrugge.
Just found this out also. The delivery location simply states where the car was originally destined for before cancellation. Doesn't mean it's already at that location. I'm told mine is in Belgium currently. Who knows when it'll be over in the UK.

Also becuase you don't know where your initial order is (location wise), it means that in theory by switching to an inventory car you could delay your order. If your intiail order was already en-route to the delivery hub, and you switched to one that was about to arrive in Zeebrugge, or worse, still on it's way over the Atlantic, you could delay your order for days or weeks.

So I called back to cancel the inventory car as its in Zebrugge, the guy told me that its in Heathrow and the reason I havent been contacted for collection is because I had not filled the information in so I did that, he transferred the ownership over and I am awaiting collection which I was told would be in the next few days.

At this point nothing would surprise me, even if the car was actually on the Moon it would not phase me.

So I called back to cancel the inventory car as its in Zebrugge, the guy told me that its in Heathrow and the reason I havent been contacted for collection is because I had not filled the information in so I did that, he transferred the ownership over and I am awaiting collection which I was told would be in the next few days.

At this point nothing would surprise me, even if the car was actually on the Moon it would not phase me.
Filled in what information? Your desired delivery location in your Tesla account?

Just phoned up for the first time and they were very helpful. They say it is in Zeebrugge and I can expect to collect mine from Birmingham 3rd week of December. I think they're trying to get them fulfilled before Christmas where possible.

I ordered on 31/10, M3P in White with Black Interior.

Exciting!! :D:D:D

Hi I'm due to pick my m3sr+ up from west drayton Wednesday morning, what things should I be looking out for on delivery, what faults have most people been finding with there cars. I know there is a checklist somewhere on this site but i can't seem to find it. Any pointers in the right direction would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.