Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered my Black M3P, today - the website estimates February 2020 but we'll see.

I’ve had this messaging on the “Payment Method” tab since placing my order;

“We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later.”

I’m assuming that it will resolve itself, but if anyone has any experience, please let me know.

“We are experiencing technical issues loading your payment details. Please try again later.”

I’m assuming that it will resolve itself, but if anyone has any experience, please let me know.

My payment details didn't appear on my Tesla account and I was worried it hadn't been approved.
I phoned up and they confirmed all was OK but they had to input the update manually, so only did so when I phoned!
Maybe worth a quick(!) call to check it out.

I had a similar message for a few days, made a call to the SC, helpful chap forced an update.... sorted!

Reactions: rEV gadget
Ordered a White LR last week, super excited!

the sales person I saw when I had a test drive said to just add 3 months from the date of order for a realistic delivery timeframe. Emailed the delivery team in the Netherlands though regarding my part ex, and he said they are still expecting end of feb/March for delivery so fingers crossed.

I had a similar message for a few days, made a call to the SC, helpful chap forced an update.... sorted!
That happened to me too except i did the coms via e-mail
My payment details didn't appear on my Tesla account and I was worried it hadn't been approved.
I phoned up and they confirmed all was OK but they had to input the update manually, so only did so when I phoned!
Maybe worth a quick(!) call to check it out.

Thanks. I’ll give them a call on Monday

Hey folks, only just discovered this subforum. Ordered an SR+ (White, Black Int) on 24th Dec but for being in no rush, the BIK changes and wanting to hold out for a 20 plate (may as well), don't really want it until 1st March. My pickup will be Heathrow.

Anyone that has collected, how long can you postpone pickup once it's been assigned/arrived in the UK, and at what point does it get registered (ie year reg assigned)?

On the pickup side, I'm in Bristol and Heathrow is the closest so there's a fair chance I may have to delay it anyway if I'm just not available on a given weekend or not able to take a day off from work.

You certainly can use a referral code, but DO make sure you get the code before the order is placed and pass it too lease company (PM me if you require mine) I was not aware of the referral system so sadly missed out.As for deliveries mine ordered 22nd Oct 3SR+ possible delivery late Jan but suspect mid Feb sadly.
Referral code can be added right up to the point of delivery, source : i have 2 referals that added codes after ordering. one even added the code on the day they collected the car

Referral code can be added right up to the point of delivery, source : i have 2 referals that added codes after ordering. one even added the code on the day they collected the car
Thanks Corbo will give that a try on delivery day, I hope my beast will be on the ship now heading our way. Annoyed to read the commando adaptor is now a paid item as thats how I will charge the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.