Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
add to that, i've just noticed the final invoice says the delivery date is 30 september
Interesting. That would suggest you have just been allocated a car from one of the later boats.
Probably the Glovis Sunlight which has just left California arriving Zeebrugge around 12/13 Sep. Or the Glovis Courage, which is unlikely because it is next to load in San Francisco, should arrive at Zeebrugge around 20 Sep.

My vin finished 440***. Does this mean anything tho, can we figure anything out from it?
I really have no idea, but I look out for posts on the forum from members who find VINs in the source code of their order page. Many of them go missing and come back. Sometimes many times. I can only assume that at least it means there is activity against your account and order. Seems like it could mean the (your) order is active in their list of orders to match to VINs and they are swapping things about. This is pure speculation on my behalf.

It seems to only allow you to change the details if it was added using the form. I am currently showing as having 2 entries after I attempted to edit my original one
Good point. I just noticed that. It did add your update, but it was added as a duplicate which is my mistake as I didn't notice it was an update rather than an addition. Seems like an amendment form is a good idea.

I’ve just found a VIN 5YJ3F7EA0KF479***
I don’t know how long it’s been there because I was looking in the wrong place.
Is there any other information I can search for?
Like delivery estimate.
No. The next thing you should get is a Final Invoice appearing next to the other documents in your account. This will have a scheduled delivery date to give you an idea, but it often changes by a day or two as it gets nearer.

As I've had no communication at all from Tesla for over a month and a hidden VIN 4718xx for longer than a month, I decided to go to West Drayton today and try and find out what's happening.

Please don't tell me "it will be worth it when it finally arrives" as I'm sick of hearing that phrase now.

There seems to be quite a few who ordered early and/or reservation holders who are just left in the dark, me included.

When did you actually place your order and what number is your booking number (ballpark)?

Don't worry, you will forget about all this when you get your car. You will be so pleased with you will completely forget about all this c*@p. Just like the flashy thing from Men in Black, apparently, it's built-in. :mad:

Reactions: Yev000
But I have a delivery date and time - 27th August 15:00 Edinburgh. SR+ (with price reduction after the order) and 19" wheels
Very interesting! Thanks for the post. You are one of the earliest orders to have waited so long with 19" Wheels in your spec.
Its funny how all your grumpiness and angst melts away as soon as you have a realistic delivery date. Still - I wont linger in the service centre, they will hear a screech of tyres !
Tell that to @Electric Dream :D

Status
Not open for further replies.