Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, getting that triple coated H9 ceramic then?
I’ve already put the ceramic coat on the white seats when I got home ;)

4CE68695-2593-485F-9C37-9C54E7E58CDB.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: axw820 and Yev000
I do hope so :) not even been 2 weeks yet and I'm going crazy, I have no idea how some of you that have been waiting 3 years are managing!
Still waiting since May and nothing but tumbleweeds from Tesla for me :(
is there any chance that changing delivery location could give a better delivery date?
It won't make much difference (asking I mean) they seem to be reluctant to alter that.
1st time poster -

Will update the spreadsheet asap - ordered 11 days ago. Good to see some UK based Model 3 forums/threads
Welcome to the queue. Perhaps you will get some therapy here?!!
SR+, White, 18”, Black interior, FSD, no Towbar.

Ordered 08/08/19
Invoice #: 74700 (is that right? last 5 digits on the order agreement)
No. The "Order No." we talk about is actually the last 4-5 digits of your booking reference number.
My full details:
LR AWD
19" wheels
Reservation 13th April 2016
Order 6th May 2019
Order 2817

Last communication from Tesla was a text mentioning August/September deliveries, received on 25th July.
Ahhh. Another soulmate LRAWD 19" Sport wheel "sucker". At least our car's will be quite rare! Welcome to the pain.
Updated today with final invoice and estimated delivery of 25th September.

Invoice number 13245

VIN on invoice is the same as source code check.

Sorry for being thick - do I add details to the sheet - couldn't see any way of editing it.
You can use the form... TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Form
But I have added you now.
did you have a reservation?

I did exactly the same order on 16 July and also Edinburgh. Got nothing. Only difference is I initially selected PCP which I'll now change to EST as I've gone through that process. I wonder if EST orders are getting priority...
It certainly seems like EST gets preference, yes. Tesla seems to like supporting these initiatives. Plus, it needs priority processing to work.
Finally, out of the blue, got phone call at 4, picking car up tomorrow, no email or text, invoice date was today 20th:D:D:D
Well done Chilli. I hate you!
One happy bunny, absolutely awesome View attachment 444665
Looks amazing! Well done. Thanks for the pic.
Just to update: Took delivery of my M3P+ on 21 August. The car is even better than I had hoped. Was away on holiday for when the initial delivery date was set and notified to me. I decided to pay in full and hope they would hold the car for me for the 10 days until we returned. Paid first and then let them know the collection date wouldn't work. They were happy to offer me a collection in the afternoon the day we returned to the UK.

I did ask before collection if they would supply a set of plates with my registration number held on retention, understanding that due to the delivery mayhem they are unable to do custom registrations. They were more than happy to make up the extra set of plates and give them to me at collection.

All is good.
That was a good experience. Excellent!
M3 collected from Stockport today!
My man! Got it at last, well done!
I'm still wondering what's going on.

Reactions: Roy W.
Nice, we ordered the same spec a week apart...I'll pencil in 7th Oct for my collection :)

Will be interesting to see if that date moves, they'll be madly rushing to get as many delivered by Q3 end.

Yes I did think it would be the mad push for Q3, if it does happen I will be over the moon but still have some doubt, rightly or wrongly! I guess if my date does end up being correct you may get a reallocation and have yours next month! :D It's starting to feel real now, I need to calm down o_O

You can add me too

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: YES
Towbar: No
Reserved: Nope
Order Date: 16 July 2019
Invoice Number: 7000s
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: PCP but I'll probably change this to EST
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Ordered online at 5.30am on 16 July 2019. Got a call from Tesla at noon saying all is well, finance approved etc. They offered me a test drive of a Model 3.

I changed my order from without FSD to with FSD on 18 July 2019.

I received a "Thank you for completing" text on 19 July 2019. I had to reply back a confirmation.

Holy smokes. I have a VIN and a final invoice as of this morning.
Hoorah.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3 and Roy W.
add to that, i've just noticed the final invoice says the delivery date is 30 september

good stuff - there is the whole random nature of the system in a nutshell.

Exact same car as you - same pickup place (Edinburgh)

I ordered 8th August versus your 16th July.
I got final invoice last week (number 13000) but a scheduled delivery of 25th September versus your 7000's invoice number and 30th September.

Just sums up the totally random nature of the process.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Status
Not open for further replies.