Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we've now reached the point where 50% of people in the spreadsheet have at least a delivery estimate/window from Tesla.

In total 22% have a firm date, and by the end of today 13% (1 in 8) will have the car. Not bad for the first full week of deliveries!

Looks like we've now reached the point where 50% of people in the spreadsheet have at least a delivery estimate/window from Tesla.

In total 22% have a firm date, and by the end of today 13% (1 in 8) will have the car. Not bad for the first full week of deliveries!

8 weeks to do everything if keeping up this pace. That puts up by the end of September and in line with q3.

Very jealous of everyone who has got their car.

My second SC VIN has just disappeared! I have a delivery window of 24th to 31st so still time and if it slips a week I will look on the bright side as it will be a 69 plate.

If I buy another Tesla I won't be an early reservation holder though. I will let the chaos die down and buy one when I can have some confidence on the timings.

*Typo updated

Status
Not open for further replies.