Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wasnt inventory, there was one that came up after i ordered but when I rang was told the ones on inventory were a mistake. I was keen to get the car/invoice before tax year end so worked out well in the end.
Looking forward to tommorrow now.........

Just got an SC VIN this morning. Ordered on 23rd October, black LR with black interior and aero wheels. Fingers crossed that this is a hopeful sign that I'll get the car before Christmas...

I wander how they decide on who gets it first, I ordered exactly the same on the 1st October and dont have a VIN yet in SC or anything.. maybe its to do where you pick it up from? i'm Dartford?

SC VIN appeared today.

Ordered 3rd week Sept. Blue P+ and white interior.

Added to spreadsheet

I ordered SR+ on 1st Oct and collect tommorrow so 5 weeks.

Added to spreadsheet

Just got an SC VIN this morning. Ordered on 23rd October, black LR with black interior and aero wheels. Fingers crossed that this is a hopeful sign that I'll get the car before Christmas...

Added to spreadsheet

it was really easy. I just phoned them up and they sorted it out on the phone. :)

although, now I'm having regrets as the M3P+ with those 20" grey wheels and red brake callipers do look good. :rolleyes:

only kidding. I've no doubts I'll love the LR AWD and if I don't then I have 7 days to return it for a full refund!

so, after ordering the LR AWD Black/white with 18" aero wheels I noticed a few hours later that there was a LR AWD Black/Black with 19" Sport Wheels just put in inventory! I really wanted the black interior and so I put a deposit down on that and now I have 2 cars in my Tesla account.

but I spoke to Tesla again this morning and they are cancelling the one with white interior and moving that deposit to the one with black interior and I'm very happy.

fantastic service which makes me wonder why there's lots of comments about poor service from Tesla? so far I've been very impressed (apart from the unrealistic delivery times for custom orders that is!)

anyway, I've now got a delivery date of 18/11 so I'll be in my new car within a couple of weeks. hooray!

so, after ordering the LR AWD Black/white with 18" aero wheels I noticed a few hours later that there was a LR AWD Black/Black with 19" Sport Wheels just put in inventory! I really wanted the black interior and so I put a deposit down on that and now I have 2 cars in my Tesla account.

but I spoke to Tesla again this morning and they are cancelling the one with white interior and moving that deposit to the one with black interior and I'm very happy.

fantastic service which makes me wonder why there's lots of comments about poor service from Tesla? so far I've been very impressed (apart from the unrealistic delivery times for custom orders that is!)

anyway, I've now got a delivery date of 18/11 so I'll be in my new car within a couple of weeks. hooray!
Did exactly the same as you, but on 20 Oct. Told me delivery was 20 November. Where are you picking you picking up from?

Hi All.

Without looking through all 83 pages on this thread would someone be kind enough to point me in the direction of the inventory list of cars?

I've got a leased M3 Performance on order which I was hoping to get in 2 weeks but have now been told it will be sometime in December.

I'd like to be able to keep an eye on it rather than asking the lease company all the time.
thanks

Hi All.

Without looking through all 83 pages on this thread would someone be kind enough to point me in the direction of the inventory list of cars?

I've got a leased M3 Performance on order which I was hoping to get in 2 weeks but have now been told it will be sometime in December.

I'd like to be able to keep an eye on it rather than asking the lease company all the time.
thanks
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla

but you won't find any Performance cars on there! I know, I've been refreshing every 30 minutes or so for the past few weeks!

good luck though and some may appear once the current ships are sailing and cars are assigned to customers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.