Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have had these in stock just this weekend and fsd is just a license as far as I'm aware, otherwise how can you get it after? so why not ask for an inventory? Seems a bit confusing to me.

yeah i have seen this, i tried once/twice but when eventually got throught they werent avilable anymore, not sure why they dont match cars to people themselves.. rather then making the buyer do it, surely would ease there wait list.

I got a text message first with the delivery date, time and location. Then my online Tesla account updated with the same information.

Then 48 hours before the appointment I got a call from the Tesla delivery team confirming if I was able to attend the appointment.

I went through several companies - I had a lease broker who brokered the deal with Lex Autolease who I signed the lease with, they then ordered the car with Tesla. So as long as the lease company has passed on all your details it will be fine.

I got a text message first with the delivery date, time and location. Then my online Tesla account updated with the same information.

Then 48 hours before the appointment I got a call from the Tesla delivery team confirming if I was able to attend the appointment.

I went through several companies - I had a lease broker who brokered the deal with Lex Autolease who I signed the lease with, they then ordered the car with Tesla. So as long as the lease company has passed on all your details it will be fine.

Thanks for your sharing your experience! That's useful to know.

I also had a text giving the delivery date and time, although it came via the landline and BTs voice text service, so wasn't that clear. A couple of hours later that was followed up with an email from [email protected]

I've now replied to that email requesting a slightly later delivery time, but, based on experiences recounted here I'm not expecting to get a reply.

How long before the delivery date did you get that initial text message?

Status
Not open for further replies.