Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called Tesla on normal number for another delivery update. Yet again VERY helpful. I do now have a VIN allocated and it’s about to dock in Belgium before going to Southampton and then onto Birmingham. Tesla think I should have it within two weeks, but I’m not sure if this will really pan out or not, fingers crossed

Reactions: Chalks99 and Coly
Did you have to put a new order through and then they cancel and refund your active order? As that's what they said I had to do.. put me off as refunded would take weeks of the £2k

No, I asked the guy on the phone to switch the order as I read others doing this, and that's what he did. I didn't ask what ship it's on but I suspect it's on Glovis Cosmos, this one had just passed the Panama canal yesterday

A breakthrough...

After being told yesterday I had been matched to car sitting in Zeebruge, this morning on clicking "Manage" on my tesla log in it has stopped going to the default page;

Code:
https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNnnnnnnnn

and instead gone straight to the "product-finalize" page (complete with its illegal 'z')

Code:
https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNnnnnnnnnn

Previously I had to log in then access the product-finalize page manually. (that 'z' really makes my teeth itch).

Ctrl-U and the source code now shows a VIN (hooray) and specifies 'Gray' (which I assume to mean 'Grey') performance wheels...

After being told on 1st nov that I had a car waiting for me in Zeebrugge with a delivery on the 22nd, I reconfirmed it over the phone a week later confirming the same VIN that had shown up in my Source Code on the 2nd. Today it seems they have some ‘logistics’ problems that means the car won’t be with me until mid December. Disappointing, but par for the course reading these forums...

Just logged into my account, and the time has changed for my pickup next week. They've brought it forward an hour which is fine, but still no notification to confirm these changes.

I didn't plan on keeping an eye on my account page, but seems I may need to.

Thank you! Yes the correct VIN appears in there. So strange - if I log in and click Manage on the page, it takes me to a different URL:
https:// www.tesla.com /en_GB/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNxx

I could not find any link to take me to the product-finalize link, but I can open it as you mentioned.
There won’t be a link, you have to change it in the web address. After about a week you will probably find your ‘manage’ page changes and will go straight to the product-finalize version - at least that’s what happened to mine. You may need to log out and log back in? The main thing is you now have a VIN so things are moving forward. Congrats!

Did you have to put a new order through and then they cancel and refund your active order? As that's what they said I had to do.. put me off as refunded would take weeks of the £2k

I didn't have to make any changes financially, as the spec was the same. May be a different scenario if the inventory model is in any way different to the order.

Inventory model by the way showed clearly the grey wheels, both in writing and on the image.

Have a SC vin number, at beginning of November i was told by tesla my car should be available for pick up from heathrow on 22nd Nov. New update from lease company today is that car is now expected mid Dec.

M3p msm/black ordered 14/8/19

PRICE CHANGE

is it just me or has the price gone down ? My original order agreement shows over £63k (ordered 17th Aug) but when I plug in the same spec on the website now it seems to come out just under £60k.
This is for an M3P with Black paint and full self drive

what’s everyone else’s view ?

Lots of cars waiting to be preped at Dartford yesterday, They say they're delivering about 25 a day now. Two people booked in for the slot i had, seems the other hadn't paid the full amount yet so didn't collect today. Car was charged to 90% and plugged in when I collected. Charge cable bag was damaged, but swapped out no problem. Not seen any issues with the car yet.

Reactions: navt and anon37485
Lots of cars waiting to be preped at Dartford yesterday, They say they're delivering about 25 a day now. Two people booked in for the slot i had, seems the other hadn't paid the full amount yet so didn't collect today. Car was charged to 90% and plugged in when I collected. Charge cable bag was damaged, but swapped out no problem. Not seen any issues with the car yet.
When did you placed your order? And what did you orders?

I'll be there Monday to pick up mine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.