Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have many people whose car was on the Jasper not heard anything about delivery? I called yesterday and was told my car was still in Zeebrugge. Pleased to hear about people receiving delivery texts but was a bit frustrated to hear this, I had assumed all cars on the Jasper had made their way/on their way to the UK.

I think the reason why May be because of the estimates they give, if you order now it still says December delivery but people that ordered last month are being told January now....

I ordered in October, it said delivery in November, now I’m being told January but I’m hoping to be in the big push before Christmas/new year, it makes for a perfect storm of customers phoning up saying excuse me but wtf Tesla?

although saying all of that I have only called twice myself haha.

Reactions: Chalks99
Ordered 8th August through lease company. No communication, no RN. Rang Tesla in September to be given an RN and told end of November. Rang Tesla this week, your car is in Leeds waiting release once your purchase order is fixed. Lease company tell me I don't even have a car. Tesla now refusing to speak to me and insisting everything goes through lease company who are adamant I haven't been vin matched yet.

Ordered 8th August through lease company. No communication, no RN. Rang Tesla in September to be given an RN and told end of November. Rang Tesla this week, your car is in Leeds waiting release once your purchase order is fixed. Lease company tell me I don't even have a car. Tesla now refusing to speak to me and insisting everything goes through lease company who are adamant I haven't been vin matched yet.

What lease company is this?

My car is still in Zeebrugge. I tried to get additional info from the Tesla guy, he confirmed there is a storage issue (too many deliveries, not enough space) in UK so apparently cars are sitting in Zeebrugge and waiting for their turn. When it is their turn, they are transferred by boat. Nothing else, just "you'll get a call/text confirmation of delivery dates when it lands in UK, we don't know when"

I offered to store a few for free (large car park at work), or even go and pick it up from Zeebrugge but.. obviously got refused :)

I can't complain really... ordered 2nd of Nov and matched to an inventory stock last week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.