Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great News! Your Model 3 will be ready for delivery in February. We hope to be able to confirm your exact delivery date in the coming days. If you cannot take delivery this month, please respond 'No' to this SMS. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Got the message. M3 LR White/Black ordered on 20th Jan 2020, VIN matched 21st Jan 2020
This makes me happy for you but sad for me! Ordered the week before you, same config, got the VIN but no text :(

Wow! Chris, I feel for you man! Surely we’ve got a winner! Hopefully you’ll be put out of your misery soon!!

Same as everyone else on here got the text today, ordered 11th Oct, had VIN and final invoice since 26th Jan - sr+ white, black interior, picking up from Edinburgh. Dealer has also called me a couple of times to update me and confirmed my car is on the Glovis Cosmos - which tracking it docks in Zeebrugge on 8th. Add a few days on to get the. To the UK but I hope it will be before next Friday 14th my birthday!

Now to start buying accessories

Same as everyone else on here got the text today, ordered 11th Oct, had VIN and final invoice since 26th Jan - sr+ white, black interior, picking up from Edinburgh. Dealer has also called me a couple of times to update me and confirmed my car is on the Glovis Cosmos - which tracking it docks in Zeebrugge on 8th. Add a few days on to get the. To the UK but I hope it will be before next Friday 14th my birthday!

Now to start buying accessories

Crikey, you’ve left it very late to buy accessories - you should have got them the day after placing your order, like the rest of us :rolleyes:

Yeah I know, I'm not blaming Tesla for it at all, but the whole experience from start to finish has been a nightmare, with all parties blaming each other leaving me helpless and completely in the dark. Chasing up lease people for over a month, constantly being told "I've emailed such and such, I'll be in touch when we hear". Weeks past until I starting getting pushy when I was finally given an RN on the 8th. I rang Tesla and, lo and behold, the 8th was the day that leaseplan ordered the car. ~20 weeks after I submitted all my paperwork...

So yeah, not Tesla's fault, but having sat so long being messed about, it doesn't help the situation only now joining the hopeless VIN matching game.

Apologies if my previous post was a bit sarcy, but it's how I took chewystuey's above if I'm honest...
I am sorry to say Leaseplan have told me nothing at all since my SR+ was ordered late Oct. Not good business practice and they won't speak too me I'm told to contact my agent. Not a happy bunny ! VIN matched Tesla say March delivery ??

Got a text from Tesla this afternoon.

Great News! Your Model 3 will be ready for delivery in February. We hope to be able to confirm your exact delivery date in the coming days. If you cannot take delivery this month, please respond 'No' to this SMS. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Exciting. Order end of December, LR AWD White. Collecting from Birmingham.

I got the same text yesterday. Ordered 7 Dec 2019, M3 LR AWD Grey Dartford. VIN appeared about 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.