Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a Vin at the weekend (SR+ MSM, Black, September) however decided i liked the suspense, so have cancelled my order and changed to a Blue LR AWD so to the back of the queue. This is through a lease company and my original order still shows in my account so who knows what will atually happen! but maybe it will speed up a delivery for someone else.

Got a Vin at the weekend (SR+ MSM, Black, September) however decided i liked the suspense, so have cancelled my order and changed to a Blue LR AWD so to the back of the queue. This is through a lease company and my original order still shows in my account so who knows what will atually happen! but maybe it will speed up a delivery for someone else.

You cancelled the config I'm awaiting... Currently don't have an estimated date so fingers crossed they'll reassign to me :)

Can I ask the guys who’ve had the text. Are any of you guys leasing? As I’m wondering who gets the text, me or the lease company.

also has anything updated in your online account to show the delivery estimate etc?

As an example, our lease plan drivers are receiving direct texts and Tesla expecting direct contact with the drivers rather than the lease company to arrange collection. The pattern seems to be hearing absolutely no updates until Tesla are ready, then texts are sent 4-5 days before collection day.

Can I ask the guys who’ve had the text. Are any of you guys leasing? As I’m wondering who gets the text, me or the lease company.

also has anything updated in your online account to show the delivery estimate etc?
Damn that hadn’t even crossed my mind? I updated all my contact details in my account and assumed I’d be the one to get the text. Knowing my leasing company it will take them 2 weeks to let me know

Hi guys,

I've been tracking this forum for a while to try and understand when I might get my Model 3 Performance in Midnight Silver Metallic.

I can also confirm that I have been told (after I delayed the delivery from the initial matching to my car in December to February) that Tesla will contacting me tomorrow to agree a date for collection of my M3P from Bristol.

Will update you as soon as I hear anything.

Nope. I ordered in September. My lease company messed up and didn't order it until 8th Jan. So, from my "perspective" it has been 5 month's waiting already.
From Tesla’s perspective then it has been less than 1 month. Tesla can’t deliver you car if they don’t know you’ve ordered one. Perspective.
Ps, seriously feel for you. I ended up Pushing my lease company after I heard of your experience.

Reactions: chewystuey
From Tesla’s perspective then it has been less than 1 month. Tesla can’t deliver you car if they don’t know you’ve ordered one. Perspective.
Ps, seriously feel for you. I ended up Pushing my lease company after I heard of your experience.

Yeah I know, I'm not blaming Tesla for it at all, but the whole experience from start to finish has been a nightmare, with all parties blaming each other leaving me helpless and completely in the dark. Chasing up lease people for over a month, constantly being told "I've emailed such and such, I'll be in touch when we hear". Weeks past until I starting getting pushy when I was finally given an RN on the 8th. I rang Tesla and, lo and behold, the 8th was the day that leaseplan ordered the car. ~20 weeks after I submitted all my paperwork...

So yeah, not Tesla's fault, but having sat so long being messed about, it doesn't help the situation only now joining the hopeless VIN matching game.

Apologies if my previous post was a bit sarcy, but it's how I took chewystuey's above if I'm honest...

• Disagree
Reactions: chewystuey
Got a text from Tesla this afternoon.

Great News! Your Model 3 will be ready for delivery in February. We hope to be able to confirm your exact delivery date in the coming days. If you cannot take delivery this month, please respond 'No' to this SMS. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Exciting. Order end of December, LR AWD White. Collecting from Birmingham.

As an example, our lease plan drivers are receiving direct texts and Tesla expecting direct contact with the drivers rather than the lease company to arrange collection. The pattern seems to be hearing absolutely no updates until Tesla are ready, then texts are sent 4-5 days before collection day.
So us ‘leasers’ should get the text.
Got a text from Tesla this afternoon.

Great News! Your Model 3 will be ready for delivery in February. We hope to be able to confirm your exact delivery date in the coming days. If you cannot take delivery this month, please respond 'No' to this SMS. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Exciting. Order end of December, LR AWD White. Collecting from Birmingham.
so can I ask, has there been any update in your Tesla account online?

Had same text this afternoon.... :D

LR white/black ordered late December (private purchase) - Leeds

Only trouble is I'm working away for pretty much the whole of Feb o_O Not sure I'm going to let them know until they actually confirm THE date, I might get away with pushing it back a few days rather than losing the car :confused:

Reactions: menzic
So us ‘leasers’ should get the text.

so can I ask, has there been any update in your Tesla account online?

No change to the account at all. Hidden vin has been there for a week or two.

I have a busy Feb and travelling, but I have a couple of gaps each week. If it is really late Feb I will push to March, but not too fussed about the 20 plate, I quite like 69 (insert your own joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.